Reviews for Affected Recollections
lildarkness92 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Why must all your stories rip my heart out? TT_TT
You're an amazing writer. I can't wait to see what else you've got waiting for us in the future.
heartmom88 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
LOL. Well, I guess you've made *that* point quite clear! Without this one to distract us, though, you will have to expect more frequent nagging for updates on Denial. ;) It's the price one must pay for success. (You love it... you *know* you do!)

Thank you for entertaining us most thoroughly.
hm88
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Loved this story, although the funniest thing was your "epilogue" if I dare call it that at the end :-). :-)
catsgotmytongue chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Weellllll Shoot! At least Severus went back into the good care of Albert and I'm sure had a faithful visitor each Sunday bearing cookies.
Good job!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Stupid Wizengamot, it's more assisted suicide than manslaughter. At least they end up happy together. :D
Raven's Dusk chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Awwww... That was most cute and heartbreaking :3

Please include Albert in the future, okay? Maybe at their wedding? *-*
lildarkness92 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
My heart, agggh my heart. Stop. Please make the pain stop. 3
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Well it seems that Severus & Hermione are going to get something that neither one thought they would ever have. A sidekick. No No No not like the all muscle and no brain yesmen that Crabbe and Goyle were to Draco or the leechy famewhore that Ron is. Albert is more in the vein or Dr. John Watson , Kato to the Green Hornet or going way back Schreevy to the Shadow and Margo Lane. ( I collect vintage radio shows so sue me.) Albert is going to be their protector no matter what they say. The ministry might as well assign him bodyguard duty . He's going to do it anyway . Albert just a big Poppa Bear and he sees Hermione & Severus as his cubs to protect.
worrywart chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Hermione's not the only with tears! What an emotional chapter!
Ptite Mac chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Wow that was sad...
Please update soon ;-)
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Poor them! I do hope Severus is set free. Praise Hermione and her Gryffindor heart to have given him her address, and luckily Severus found something to look forward to outside...
heartmom88 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Now that they've established how they feel (in their maddeningly oblique way), let's bust this poor chap out of the hoosegow, shall we?

*fans self* Sorry. I must have had a Downton Abbey flashback. One can only take just so much propriety and restraint, after all! ;)

Thanks for posting!
hm88
Ptite Mac chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I can't help to find them really cute together ;-P
Thanks for the update ;-)
notwritten chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
worrywart chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Nothing funner than watching Severus fall in love!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »