Reviews for Affected Recollections
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Stupid Wizengamot, it's more assisted suicide than manslaughter. At least they end up happy together. :D
Raven's Dusk chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Awwww... That was most cute and heartbreaking :3

Please include Albert in the future, okay? Maybe at their wedding? *-*
lildarkness92 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
My heart, agggh my heart. Stop. Please make the pain stop. 3
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Well it seems that Severus & Hermione are going to get something that neither one thought they would ever have. A sidekick. No No No not like the all muscle and no brain yesmen that Crabbe and Goyle were to Draco or the leechy famewhore that Ron is. Albert is more in the vein or Dr. John Watson , Kato to the Green Hornet or going way back Schreevy to the Shadow and Margo Lane. ( I collect vintage radio shows so sue me.) Albert is going to be their protector no matter what they say. The ministry might as well assign him bodyguard duty . He's going to do it anyway . Albert just a big Poppa Bear and he sees Hermione & Severus as his cubs to protect.
worrywart chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Hermione's not the only with tears! What an emotional chapter!
Ptite Mac chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Wow that was sad...
Please update soon ;-)
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Poor them! I do hope Severus is set free. Praise Hermione and her Gryffindor heart to have given him her address, and luckily Severus found something to look forward to outside...
heartmom88 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Now that they've established how they feel (in their maddeningly oblique way), let's bust this poor chap out of the hoosegow, shall we?

*fans self* Sorry. I must have had a Downton Abbey flashback. One can only take just so much propriety and restraint, after all! ;)

Thanks for posting!
hm88
Ptite Mac chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I can't help to find them really cute together ;-P
Thanks for the update ;-)
notwritten chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
worrywart chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Nothing funner than watching Severus fall in love!
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
"You see, Miss Granger," he said. "We're not so very different after all. You have your own private little prison cell at the Ministry of Magic that keeps you safe from tiresome, tedious social situations."

Zing.

I wonder if he'll be equally perceptive about her feelings (and his own)?

On a side note, I squee'd when I read your crossword clue. :D Do I get house points for knowing the answer before I read it?

Thanks for posting-
hm88
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
The prison cell is acting like a security blanket to Severus, so it isn't really surprising that he's not comfortable giving it up. And it's cute (though I'm sure Severus wouldn't enjoy having this word used to describe anything related to him) to watch his reactions inside his head (especially the "grinning like an ape" comment). ;p
Raven's Dusk chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
The end was hilarious ;D

Anyway, could it be connected to his mother? I thought about which memeory he could have used, and he probably didn't have that many happy ones...?
notwritten chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Nice and interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »