Reviews for Affected Recollections
Raven's Dusk chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
The end was hilarious ;D

Anyway, could it be connected to his mother? I thought about which memeory he could have used, and he probably didn't have that many happy ones...?
notwritten chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Nice and interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Mother of Tears chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
A Rottweiler! It appears that Harry's mom was a witch with a "B" wasn't she?
heartmom88 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Hoo-wee. There's nothing more endearing to a man than questioning his manhood, n'est-ce-pas? Especially when you intimate that his arch-rival might covertly be his perfect match? Yikes! And yet, who hasn't wondered about that rather effeminate Patronus and its correlation to James'? Perhaps you simply stated what no one else dared...

Somehow I get the feeling that when all is said and done, Severus will be all too happy to put to rest the issue of his virility once and for all, at least as far as Hermione is concerned. ;)

Thanks for posting-
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Poor Severus, stuck with a doe... It really doesn't suit him. His embarrassment was hilarious though! The new camaraderie between him and Hermione is nice, though the subject of ex-boyfriends was not really subtle from the ex-spy... I guess he got very bored in prison. It is an awfully long time to await trial...
Ptite Mac chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Love it!
But Damn! Poor Snape and his Doe! ;-P
Very Small Prophet chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Harry's Patronus was a stag, like James's Animagus form. We don't know James's Patronus any more than we know Lily's.
Anna chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Wow! This is really an original and fresh story from its very beginning. I love your view of our beloved Potions Master ;-) but I have to ask about most important issue which could have changed the turn of events in all HPs stories. Why ask the Dark Lord (and endanger yourself with his anger and hexes) to spare the person you have never really know and even dont like? Hmm? Just because she was intelligent, while all the same she was the one who befriended Marauders and humiliated Severus in front of the whole school? I dont get it.
Blizzard's Wake chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
An excellent story that was extremely captivating, especially since your writing style is similiar to J.R. Rowling's. Even though I really did like the whole love gone bad thing with Lily and Snape, this is an other perspective to view on it that I've never thought about. Can't wait to read more!
Raven's Dusk chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I like the not-so heartbroken, sarcastic Snape... ;D
This story is gonna be fun. And I'm looking forward to Hermione realizing she fell for Snape... :)
Anyway, write faster!
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Only six short chapters? I guess I'll have to savor each one, then... Thanks for posting!

heartmom88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh, this is going to be rich! Can't wait to read more!

notwritten chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
It was interesting to see things from Severus' point of view; I particularly found funny the fact he chose so carefully his place for when Hermione arrived... I think his explanation for why he turned spy made a lot of sense. All bastards aren't evil... ;-)
paddiew chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Nice build to the story. Sorry it is short...recovering (slowly) from dental surgery.
Thank you for your work.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »