Reviews for Fifty Shades Another Path
jkazzie chapter 36 . 1/14
I've enjoyed your story and I hope you find your groove and finish it - I know how hard it is to pick up and start writing again once you've lost momentum, especially after 2 years. I too have a number of unfinished stories on this site, so I can seriously empathise with you how hard it is to pick up and carry on with an incomplete story after such a long break especially when life gets in the way or another interest consumes you to the exclusion of everything else, including writing. That's what happened to me anyway ... my other passion is an obsession with Family history research and unfortunately, it has pushed my love of writing off the edge into obscurity, where, I fear, it will remain for some time!

I truly hope you find your way back to this story and I will follow you as a writer so I get any updates.

Best of luck, Jkazzie
fehfurf chapter 36 . 11/15/2015
when will you update?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2015
I can't believe any women would like this story. Christian is a controlling abusive asshole.
Passerby chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
Wow, just wow! I'm in love with ur version of the story. I hope u recover well from ur injury and hope to read more from ur story. But most of all, thanks for this. Get well & may God bless u.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/26/2015
pls update soon
ash chapter 36 . 10/10/2015
pls update soon
sherryola chapter 36 . 7/21/2015
Oh wow, I didn't realize when I started this that it hadn't been updated in two years. Nevertheless, I want you to know that I love it. I think you really grabbed the characters and portray them very well. I want to know what happens with all the little subplots going on. I hope you're doing okay.
JW9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Please consider updating! I enjoy this more than the book.
MJ chapter 36 . 4/26/2015
I have no idea why you do not have more reviews but this story is wonderful. You deserve more comments on it!
snapes wife to be chapter 36 . 3/1/2015
Aww I love this! Gutted to see it hasn't been updated in a couple of years! I hope your elbow recovered well :)
MsKarbla chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I just came across this story and got hooked. I know it's been a long time since you updated but I really hope you come back to this story.
CaptainSwanLover88 chapter 36 . 1/22/2015
MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE I NEED MORE!
Hopelene13 chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
Please update :) you are awesome ! I love the way it feel like I'm reading 50 shades of grey by the original author
ZivaShadow chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
omg you need to write more please please its so good you should write a chapter where elena kidnaps Ana that would be cool or they have a cat fight. I loved reading this you are really good. *gets on my knees* please im begging you to write more chapters please im dieing to read more please please I can not beg you enough.
Jeangb chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
What's betting the little locket is a tracking devise? I AM enjoying this story but I still feel that Christian has very little empathy. If he weren't so obsessively, controlling and discuss issues and solutions he would find Ana so much more compliant. But no he makes the decisions with out talking to Ana first then will not listen to her point of view.