Reviews for Fifty Shades Another Path
MJ chapter 36 . 4/26
I have no idea why you do not have more reviews but this story is wonderful. You deserve more comments on it!
snapes wife to be chapter 36 . 3/1
Aww I love this! Gutted to see it hasn't been updated in a couple of years! I hope your elbow recovered well :)
MsKarbla chapter 1 . 1/28
I just came across this story and got hooked. I know it's been a long time since you updated but I really hope you come back to this story.
CaptainSwanLover88 chapter 36 . 1/22
MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE I NEED MORE!
Hopelene13 chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
Please update :) you are awesome ! I love the way it feel like I'm reading 50 shades of grey by the original author
ZivaShadow chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
omg you need to write more please please its so good you should write a chapter where elena kidnaps Ana that would be cool or they have a cat fight. I loved reading this you are really good. *gets on my knees* please im begging you to write more chapters please im dieing to read more please please I can not beg you enough.
Jeangb chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
What's betting the little locket is a tracking devise? I AM enjoying this story but I still feel that Christian has very little empathy. If he weren't so obsessively, controlling and discuss issues and solutions he would find Ana so much more compliant. But no he makes the decisions with out talking to Ana first then will not listen to her point of view.
Jeangb chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
This man is an over baring tyrant with no empathy. His punishment of Ana is done with out any thought of Ana's dignity. He wants to humiliate her at every turn soon he will have vacuous little mouse with no self image at all. He can't wait for an excuse to punish, in fact if he didn't use every little transgression I'm sure he would invent some just for his own gratification. I do hope that Ana grows some balls soon and either walk out on him or turn the tables and punish him a slap in the face should be a good start, before he breaks her spirit all together.
Having said all that this story is well written and all though I may not like the theme, I will read on because I want to see what happens and as I say you write a good story
Mind'sEye4 chapter 36 . 4/19/2014
I'm really enjoying this story, I'm looking forward to reading more
Missyfan chapter 27 . 4/7/2014
I really like your story. I read most of the chapters yesterday and I'm picking it up again tonight. I hope you will continue with it. I feel you have really portrayed Christian and Ana in a domestic relationship really well. It is not supposed to be demeaning, abusive or like he is bullying her. It is to be done with love and respect with set rules and fair punishments. Please keep writing for this story. This reader wants more!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/21/2014
Please update I really enjoy the story
Madison Girl chapter 36 . 2/8/2014
I just recently found your story and love it! Will you be continuing the story? I hope your arm and elbow has healed.
sjdavis84 chapter 36 . 2/4/2014
I just found this story and I love it! I hope you continue on with it. :D
guest chapter 36 . 1/30/2014
Please please continue with this story
pookiebear3 chapter 36 . 1/28/2014
Hot as hell way to solve problems thats for sure ! Love it