Reviews for Fifty Shades Another Path
ccggvgghggv7uugggggugg chapter 1 . 9/14
v7uugggggugggg
mrshafford804 chapter 36 . 9/8
When next update? How many more chapters until the end?
Jiji chapter 30 . 7/22
Your Ana...too naïve, weak ill, dumb and stupid.
I cannot see any appeal...
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 5/27
hajahaha. Ana is "not a baby" yet she's 21 years old and is the only one using Caps lock.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so good. I know that you haven't written in quite a long time BUT I do hope that you come back?
katiegroetelaars chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Great story! Please update! I've just spent all my extra spare time this week reading it! I would love to continue to read don't give up!
Jatzygirl chapter 36 . 8/17/2016
Problem solved ? What happened to the rest of the story ?
catcalledcat chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Alright, I'm new to this story. I love your ideas and your style of writing, but this chapter (4) shocked me with the amount of abuse, both emotional and physical. I can't believe that you blamed Ana for everything... It just seemed so wrong for her to accept the pain Christian caused her.
nerudovahelena65 chapter 36 . 7/13/2016
Whow what a story! Great job! I loved reading it I couldn't stop, too bad there is no more chapters...or could there be someday? ;-)
M1 chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
Ok,

A little too petulant for me...but, I kind of can see why AS would act out but at the same time, kind of don't like her in this story thus far.

CG is Hot doing damage control - he tried to be cool at first which was Hot too.

(Yes, capital H's in there, keeping it real).

I had one more comment but I 4get right now Sorry
jkazzie chapter 36 . 1/14/2016
I've enjoyed your story and I hope you find your groove and finish it - I know how hard it is to pick up and start writing again once you've lost momentum, especially after 2 years. I too have a number of unfinished stories on this site, so I can seriously empathise with you how hard it is to pick up and carry on with an incomplete story after such a long break especially when life gets in the way or another interest consumes you to the exclusion of everything else, including writing. That's what happened to me anyway ... my other passion is an obsession with Family history research and unfortunately, it has pushed my love of writing off the edge into obscurity, where, I fear, it will remain for some time!

I truly hope you find your way back to this story and I will follow you as a writer so I get any updates.

Best of luck, Jkazzie
fehfurf chapter 36 . 11/15/2015
when will you update?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2015
I can't believe any women would like this story. Christian is a controlling abusive asshole.
Passerby chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
Wow, just wow! I'm in love with ur version of the story. I hope u recover well from ur injury and hope to read more from ur story. But most of all, thanks for this. Get well & may God bless u.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/26/2015