Reviews for Senior Year
TimelessReader chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Interesting twist of events. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Wow this is angsty.
ScottyBgood chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Rose is part of becks plan? He planned on having tori ask her to come by, without any real intensive, or a hint that's what Rose wanted? This is some plan. I could see Beck planning getting her to get the job there, and then getting the school to assign Tori and jade to her class. I guess it must have been communication between them that enabled him to load her with the info she'd need to get close to Jade.

I don't know what he has on Rose, but i think Becks a trained lier. I do wonder how he snuck out on Trina, but he could have drugged her and then done it. or she's in on the plan. Whatever, it could get a lot worse before Jade hurts beck for whatever he's doing.
ScottyBgood chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Beck is up to no good. The good part of coming in late is I don't have to wait to see what happens next.
ScottyBgood chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
So far, Tori's got Jade where she wants her, while Jade's caught up in the fear she's going to lose tori to the new teacher. Lets see where this goes.
ScottyBgood chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
So far, so good. Waiting to see what kind of man beck is growing into, but Tori's got a lot going on, and Andre is going to need someone to lean on in the months to come.
SoraOblivion62 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Hmmm... didn't see that coming haha. Pretty weird but I don't mind it at all :P. Of course Beck is a jerk... he's so easy to make the antagonist in Jori stories. Thanks for the update! I realized I had followed this story in January and was surprised to see it :D.
Lushcoltrane chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
5 chapters in a row so I didn't have too much of a chance to judge each part very much. I did have an issue with how Tori & Rose seemed to hit if off immediately. And I thought it was kind of inappropriate for a teacher to attend a student party.

Now that I see the beginnings of the story core, I understand. Don't like but I understand.

Beck is again a real dick here. And using Trina is the worst part about it. I could see this setting her back from her recovery to the point of no return. I hope not - as irritating as Trina can be, I like her. So I hope I'm wrong.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Super Cool Chapter & More Please
Qaths10 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Please continue writing this fic, I read the previous fic this and I liked it, but just today I have been able to comment, what sieto

greetings and sorry for my writing but my native language is not English
SoraOblivion62 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I hope you come back to update this someday :(... you left it on a cliffhanger; not cool ;P haha!
Kiimmy chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I love this story.. Please update
Brandon-Hunter15 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Ok im ... confuse and scared!
First is tori gonna be with rose?
Because i dont like the sound of that!...
But i like!
_
nevertrustamime chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This is a great story :)
luna1945 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013