Reviews for The ward of Casterly Rock
RebaT chapter 8 . 2/13
Very interesting about Tywin. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
sandradee27 chapter 8 . 2/2
Oooo I like! Keep it up! Much love!
applepeace chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Dear Kalendeer,

i love your story. I've started to read it a year ago because of the tv-series, great story I thought by myself and just what I've searched. I think the main character is really realistic with it's flaws and feelings to her sister. Your writing style is also nice to read and easy for me to understand ;D
Now, I'm finally reading the books and it is even a greater pleasure than before to re-read your story.
Keep writing, I'm waiting with agony

applepeace :DD
RebaT chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Looking forward to your next chapter. You have me hooked!
nightwatchers2 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
I love your story! Good chapter. I like it.
Update soon! I can't wait!
Love Tywin
Chrysalis1986 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
I really love your story and can't wait for another chapter. Please don't abandon it. I haven't read another story that made me willing to like Tywin Lannister as a person.
shipwreck321 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
nice!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Please update soon!
Hermi-ko chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Wow, nice one, you got me curious here. And her sister... oh my. Anyway, I suppose the girl is there to announce something big. But I will be damned to know what exactly. Still impressive writing, though. The teenager crush is cute, just cute. And who said she cannot be his cure, hum? :) Thanks for a great read and good week-end!
Hermi-ko chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Still as wonderful as ever, do not fear. Looking forward to the next chapter. Her ideas about Tywin are becoming interesting if I may say so.
Allimba chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Savannah's Angels chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I really like the story, and your character seems like a perfect fit in a game of thrones, can't wait for more :)
lilnudger82 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
My cheeks hurt from laughing at Gerion, good stuff!
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This story is beautiful and wonderful, I read it all already (up to the sixth chapter so far) and I truly intend to translate it into French one day. Will you let me? You will get credits of course. Anyways, this is truly epic, and I love Tywin character and the lady!
kairi-senpai chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
i love how you caught Joanna down to the T (T for tywin that is! ok. bad joke lol) great chapter! you had me going there for a while. update soon!