Reviews for Forbidden
DJChef7 chapter 38 . 6/17
Continue please! Please. Please... ...please? ... PLEASE!?
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
this story is great can’t wait to see what is coming so please update soon!
Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Your very first sentence makes no sense. Also, author's notes in the middle of the story are a huge turn off.
DolceGweenoI chapter 38 . 12/18/2010
What can I say...WOW! I fell in love with this story. Calle makes me laugh everytime: she's amazing :D I really look forward to seeing what happens next :) Very very well done!
Tendolover chapter 38 . 10/4/2010
I love it!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 38 . 9/25/2010
can't wait for more so please update soon.
miss ink chapter 37 . 3/2/2010
Love it, I must have more
Joy chapter 37 . 8/18/2009
Wow, I love this story! I love the way that you have Calleah and somehow work everything in from the movies!

Is there any more? I really hope that there is!
Naheniel chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Just a little side not on your beginning:

"Ah, King Sidon, Queen Padme," he paused as he laid his eyes on the little girl, "and I see you brought little Amidala (I know her real first name is Padme, but in my fic her first name will be Amidala) with you, she's turning into quite a young lady."

- Its fine to change that but please dont shove ANs at the reader within the story, if you feel it needs to be explained do so at the beginning or describe it in the story.

Same goes here:

"Thank you, sir," Amidala said as she tried to curtsy in her simple peasant clothes (think of the outfit she wore in TPM when she was on Tatooine). The Chancellor laughed...

- It looks a bit clumsy to write it like that, it would be much better if you simply described the clothes.
Abay chapter 37 . 3/20/2009
Please continue! I beg of you! (And I am not one to beg.)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 37 . 3/16/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
AMBERLEAH chapter 37 . 3/16/2009
Thanks for updating. It's such a beautiful story I would have hated for you not to continue it. The chapter was great. Just keep it up. I love updates!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 36 . 7/21/2008
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update when you have the time to do.
Tendolover chapter 35 . 8/30/2007
Ah! I need to know what happen nexts. If you would be so kind and please update it. I really what to know. even though I have an idea but please.
Tendolover chapter 32 . 8/30/2007
Yea! They got married. I'm so happy. I love it when people do that. when the girl says I love you. and then the guy just goes and says i know. its so funny but cute as well.