Reviews for Where I Belong
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Loved this - would love to read a second chapter where she closes the door on Mike and they step into their life together.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So glad they finally spoke their feelings to each other to finally get on with their lives. This was really enjoyable.
Christy
RTP4ME chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Gah great story
I'd love more!
Bc I'm greedy like that :)
WD-Den-Mum chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Very cute story, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This would make a great full story like from this point forward :)
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aww. This was so sweet. I loved the way you used the lyrics of Ho Hey as part of the dialogue. And bonus points for using lyrics from Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aaaaw, I really liked this! In the beginning with that little scenario where she fell out of his window, I was thinking hey, this sounds like that song I really like by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. And it IS. ISN'T IT. I KNEW IT. Dude that song is my jam.
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
:) loved this
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
awww fab they got to be together.
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I know im being bitchy but when I am reading a story that is supposed to be about Edward and Bella I dont want the only lemon in the story to involve Mike. This story could have been great without it.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow he almost missed his chance I lovee it thank you
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
AWWW I really liked that one! Soo cute! And I thought she was gonna actually choose mike. Give me a heart attack lol! Thanks so much.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I really hope that is continued. It is my favorite so far.

Loved it.
Evil Remy chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was awesome. And I loved it mainly because I love the song 'Home'. So this has become one of my favourite things ever. So yay!
aeinrkheaven chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
so lovely 33333333333... this represent Ho Hey like you have no idea! you made me tear up