Reviews for Dangerous
LDLFF chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Wow, I'd have totally loved to read right through this. Had to work though. But I can tell you that the suspense was killing me.
I liked that there was lots of action and angst. Very good combination.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
Exciting story! Was very worried about John. Surprised at Donovan and Sherlock. Held my breath quite a few times right up to the end...The Home Office Large Major Enquiry System, did they realize the abbreviation spelled that when they named it? Just curious. Think it would be a fitting tribute to the man for the legacy of forensic examination of crime scenes.(Yes, I do know - ACD / Dr. Bell, fictional character, but sometimes I do wonder, wouldn't anyone?)
librarywitch chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
I want to thank you for the explanation for the short hand for crimes. Here in the states, they are different. Assault and Battery, manslaughter, murder, see some of yours were confusing me. Thanks for the well done mystery and suspense. Love Sherlock and Sally working together.
Calatia chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Wow, great job! Fantastic story, so much angst and hurt, and ohh, poor Sherlock and John! Way too many great moments to list them all, but I really enjoyed John spiraling downhill (gosh, what a horrible person am I?) That was so well written and deeply emotional.
Glad to know that there is sequel out, which I shall move on to now :)
marylouleach chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
oh my gosh! wonderful story! poor John. loved the ending though! amazing action! i lov how everyone came together in the end. It was sweet that angelo dropped off food. :) definitely going away into my favorites !
marylouleach chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
oooh my gosh! i ve been on edge...eeeeeek! i' m glad they found him! ooooh gosh! oh dear...taking deep breaths and rushing to the next chapter.
marylouleach chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
eeeeeeeek! no john stay with us!
marylouleach chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
ooooh no the evidence is piling against John. poor sherlock, but like the loyal friend he is he wont believe it. oooh dear. sometimes i'd like to punch sally in the face. This being one of those occasions.
marylouleach chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
HOLY POOOOOO! way to end a freakin chapter! i'm so gad this one is complete! i lov it! Perfect for a slow friday! OOOH Dear...i m reading on! My poor John
8annie81 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
*Shoots death glare at Dr. Simone*
Watson better not die. I don't care if you are a fictional character. I will still find you and kill you.
The drama is really raising my blood pressure here. I hope that's not too bad a sign.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
What?
John killing people? Cold blood?! What!?
Dammit. I guess I won't be tiring in early.
starrysummernights chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Wow. This is the best story I have ever read. Amazingly well done and just...perfect. I wish I had more words to really let you know how much this story touched me and astounded me, but I'm not that great with words. Just know this story sat me on my ass, hard.

Thank you for writing this, JAL. Wow.
starrysummernights chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
You would NOT kill John Watson...would you? I'm worried...
starrysummernights chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
You are slowly bringing me back around to not hating Sally as much as I did...but it's a close thing. JAL...you astound me with the level of thought, planning, and execution of this case you have written, I'm standing in awe of this fic. You're just brilliant. I'm sorry to be spamming you with continuous reviews but I HAVE to tell you how amazing this is.
starrysummernights chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Thanks for the A/N at the end. I was seriously confused as to what the guy had done. Lol, sorry *blushes*

Sherlock's reactions are killing me. He's so professional, seemingly calm, but I think that underneath that is worry. When he looked at Sally and she saw that in his eyes, my heart just stopped. Lovely.

*hyperventilates* Next chapter!