Reviews for Parisian at heart
jaufanfic chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I love this story as well as the one of Elena in England with Elijah, but I would love to see also the period in which Klaus courted Caroline.
siberia21 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Lovely ending to a lovely little story. Nice bonus for Writing History Together - it felt connected all the time. As always a perfect mix of fun and humor - and some hints of more serious emotional stuff. Beautiful moments for every couple. THANK YOU and I really cant wait for anything else you would come up with.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Hmm? How did the Salvatore's die and where was Rebecca? Still liked it regardless though. Thanks for posting! :D
vmplover4ever chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
You are an excellent writer,can't wait until you write another story
bellislefan chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
that was great. clear something up for me, elena and elijah are just dating/sleeping together they're not engaged or married right?

hope you do another one amd soon
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
D'aaawwww! Loved it ;3
diehardromantic chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
As always, I love your stories. I don't even notice that they're short with maybe 4-6 chapters total in them. I can't wait for what you're writing next.
HybridThor chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Great Story! , Can't wait to read more of them .
vmplover4ever chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Great chapter and a wonderful story...as always can't wait for the next chapter!
bellislefan chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
that was... interesting to say the least. LFTNC
siberia21 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Now this was really interesting! It felt very real and believable and you sensitively captured differences between the couples. Not an easy task to make it work. So good! Oh, and perfect ending! Thank you for the chapter, looking forward to another one.:)
colour me luna chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
GAHHHHHH you neeeeed to update. I'm like sjdhslszhoshdk WAHHH. lol. This is reallly good and has like two of my absolute favorite TVD pairings in it. :)
HybridThor chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Great chapter , update soon !
beverlie4055 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
loves it
Kafen chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I absolutely loved it! And how quickly you get these out. Just one suggestion - it can get confusing when you're switching characters quickly. But other than that, you write very well. Please continue!