Reviews for Something Missing
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 16 . 7/13
I really loved this. By bringing the twins together, did it tie the two dimensions back together? Meaning Grunkle Stan can try and save his own brother and twin from a different dimension? Either way, I've truly enjoyed this, and I hope that you'll Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
lostiesgirl chapter 7 . 6/29
It's kinda cleaver, Sheep Dipper, given his Lamby Lamby dance and all.
lostiesgirl chapter 6 . 6/29
Well, puns are funny in some places.

Also, I'm really enjoying this fic so far, and given that it's shorter makes it really fast to read.
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh god, no . . .the feels, man! The feels! If Mabel is acting this way, then it means Dipper. . .died, for her, or something, and she knows he did . . . .Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard

[P.S.]
(sorry if that last bit feels to upbeat, but it's. . .it's my trademark)
CactusNoir chapter 6 . 6/15
:D 'The back off a little, Gideon ' was a really good line.
Alexisminas chapter 16 . 6/14
YES! FINALLY, PART TWO IS REAL!

Though, I wonder...did you put it on to, I dunno, celebrate the release date of out two Stans' tale?
Anifan13 chapter 15 . 4/15
Aww!
NakedStache chapter 7 . 3/5
Classic KILL GIDEON! PUNCH HIM!1! Also she named the sheep dipper Classic idea.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 6 . 2/26
Soos was amazing. I loved how protective he was of her. And she's such a shy, sweet kid. Who wouldn't want to protect her? Still, it's so weird to use the word 'shy' to describe Mabel Pines.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 2 . 2/26
This is really good! I spent a few days browsing the Gravity Falls archive and didn't really find anything I really liked. Sometimes it was because I couldn't get into the writing, sometimes it was because I couldn't handle Mabel being paired with Bill or her brother - sorry if you like either I've those pairings. I just really can't handle them - and sometimes it was just because something felt off about the way the characters were portrayed. This feels right, though. Mabel's quiet, yes, but she's also sad and still as adventurous and curious and kind and it feels like she's this way for a reason. That's really compelling. I want to know why she's like this. I'm curious. Also, great job on switching perspectives. I liked how you wrote Stan's feelings towards Mabel, how he's a little freaked out but trying to be understanding, and I really liked Mabel.
Turquisea chapter 10 . 2/17
AHHHH
DIPPER
COULD IT BE THAT AFTER HE USED THW STUFFED TOY MABEL THEIR COMMUNICATION WAS CUT OFF
Turquisea chapter 7 . 2/17
DIPPER IS THE SHEEP!
WAIT.
DIPPER is the SHEEP?
Turquisea chapter 4 . 2/17
So… is Dipper like… nonexistent or something? Or are they twins seaperated at birth?
XDragon WingsX chapter 15 . 2/1
OMG you better update thus soon! Please! I just found it recently, I need to know what happens next! Its so awesome and feelsy!
Ghost Robot chapter 15 . 1/26
I LOVED THIS STORY! YOU ARE AWESOME! :)