Reviews for Something Missing
Anifan13 chapter 15 . 4/15
Aww!
NakedStache chapter 7 . 3/5
Classic KILL GIDEON! PUNCH HIM!1! Also she named the sheep dipper Classic idea.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 6 . 2/26
Soos was amazing. I loved how protective he was of her. And she's such a shy, sweet kid. Who wouldn't want to protect her? Still, it's so weird to use the word 'shy' to describe Mabel Pines.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 2 . 2/26
This is really good! I spent a few days browsing the Gravity Falls archive and didn't really find anything I really liked. Sometimes it was because I couldn't get into the writing, sometimes it was because I couldn't handle Mabel being paired with Bill or her brother - sorry if you like either I've those pairings. I just really can't handle them - and sometimes it was just because something felt off about the way the characters were portrayed. This feels right, though. Mabel's quiet, yes, but she's also sad and still as adventurous and curious and kind and it feels like she's this way for a reason. That's really compelling. I want to know why she's like this. I'm curious. Also, great job on switching perspectives. I liked how you wrote Stan's feelings towards Mabel, how he's a little freaked out but trying to be understanding, and I really liked Mabel.
Turquisea chapter 10 . 2/17
AHHHH
DIPPER
COULD IT BE THAT AFTER HE USED THW STUFFED TOY MABEL THEIR COMMUNICATION WAS CUT OFF
Turquisea chapter 7 . 2/17
DIPPER IS THE SHEEP!
WAIT.
DIPPER is the SHEEP?
Turquisea chapter 4 . 2/17
So… is Dipper like… nonexistent or something? Or are they twins seaperated at birth?
XDragon WingsX chapter 15 . 2/1
OMG you better update thus soon! Please! I just found it recently, I need to know what happens next! Its so awesome and feelsy!
Ghost Robot chapter 15 . 1/26
I LOVED THIS STORY! YOU ARE AWESOME! :)
Alexisminas chapter 15 . 1/21
What about that Part 2? It's been 5 months and 26 days (YES, I'VE BEEN COUNTING!) ! I miss this story!
Mako chapter 5 . 1/16
Maybe there's Bill, or reverse Mabel, or some kind of demon in there? Man, I really like this story. Mabel's character is well done too.
Alexisminas chapter 1 . 1/2
I know you've probably been asked this a lot, but what about that sequel? I'm gonna die if I don't know the rest! PLEASE?! (Love your story! )
The Silver Radio chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
What an interesting concept for a story! I love how you were able to show how much Dipper and Mabel really rely on each other to function; even when one or the other is not physically there. This was best demonstrated by how different thier personalities became without the other there to support them on a daily basis: both withdrawling physically and emotionally from the world. Overall, this was a creative little story to read!

Radio Out
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I feel bad for poor Mabel. I wonder if whoever she talks to with the sheep has something to do with Dipper since he is absent from the story but there have been remarks to people missing his presence even if he has never actually existed
PsychicPunch chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
I was the guest that just posted... Just wanted to say about the lamb that I KNEW IT! I love how this story is going! It feels well thought out with ideas and plot points