Reviews for Tethered
sosueme chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Loved this slowly unravelling puzzle. Your characters were so down and out but then ready to start healing with the right incentive. Loved the imagery: setting, smells, colors, weather. So good. Thanks for sharing.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So sweet!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Finally! Well all good things come to he who waits? He almost waited too long though. Congratulations on your win. Thanks for a great story.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So nice!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Sorry, I cheated, you forgive me? I hope so, I loved it!

Till next time...

SbM
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow. This just blew me away.

Such little conversation between them but how their actions conveyed everything.

Beautifully descriptive, wonderfully written. Adored it.

Erron xoxo
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Good story, I really enjoyed it, and I liked how you 'tied' the title into the story. Good luck!
AllyVera chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great entry, thank you for sharing with us. Good luck!
Cina's chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great story. Thank you for sharing
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love, love it.
leegee123 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Enjoyed your story. It was quite complex and took a bit to get into, but was very compelling. Your characters were beautifully drawn out. Thank you.
MalloryKnoxx chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Extremely well written. I particularly enjoyed that it didn't take Edward years to realize what he wanted...what he needed. Things will probably be a struggle due to her age and his habit-or lack there of when she's present. I would be really interested in reading if you decided to make it more than an OS. Good luck!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Magnification story. One of the most beautiful of this contest. More to come I assume .
Figgalina chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Definitely off-beat. But good. great characters.
Moltz chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is an interesting storyline. But, I found it difficult to get into until about half-way through.
There is obviously a huge amount of background on each of these characters just waiting to be revealed.

Consider editing the first few paragraphs to ease the reader into the setting.
Tethered holds a lot if promise.