Reviews for The Letter That Was Never Received
waybetterthanyou chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
WHAT! WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!?
small punk chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
It's shocking how such few words could inspire such strong feelings from within me :( This fic brought tears to my eyes. Bravo! An excellent idea that was executed outstandingly, xoxo
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
OMGG Haunting :O
Catherineinthebluebox chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I wonder... Wouldnt Tuney had shown her powers at some point?
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hey!
I see I'm not the only one who thought about what would ahve happened if Petunia was a witch.
I'm not sure if something like this could happen. However, I guess even magic can be wrong.
It's actually a very interesting drabble. I would love to see some type of sewual to it from you!
I didn't spot any mistakes.

Alicia :)
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh dear, Petunia actually got a letter for Hogwarts. I really didn't expect it. What irony! She so much wanted to get accepted, and her admittance letter got lost. I wonder how many things it would change. I'm so much tempted to write a Magical!Petunia right now, I hope you won't mind if one day I use your idea :)
I adored this, I didn't spot any mistakes, just the address confused me, because they lived close to Snape, but it's a trivial thing. It was short, but brilliant. Wonderful job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ohh, that's awful. I absolutely love the plot of this piece; it's so sad! This drabble has great SPAG, and I love your characterization of Minerva. Poor Petunia. The irony is so sad! I am uncertain as to if that address is where Lily and Petunia lived, though. Didn't they live by Snape's place? So that's a little confusing. Other than that, though, good job!
thehunterwholived chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
But didn't Petunia write to Dumbledore and he replied apologising and saying that she couldn't attend Hogwarts due to her not being a witch?
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is brilliant!
FinnickOzam chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Not sure if this is a one-shot but I hope it's not. I think you could make this really good!
the queen of slurking chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh my goodness... I can just imagine the domino effect from this.

I liked this. Petunia being a witch isn't something I've seen a great deal of in fanfiction. I feel like this could have a sequel, maybe something where Petunia finds out she's a witch?

My only issue with this is that it's so short, I would've liked to read more. On the other hand I can sort of understand why it's short, because it sort of fits Minerva's thoughts and having it too long could kind of feel forced, like you're just spinning it out for the sake of a long word count. Anyway, it's good.

TQOS
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
But it may not have been as it was supposed to.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
/3 feels, right in the feels
MistressParamore chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
oh my...never saw that coming!
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
OMG! Please, tell me you're going to write a story, I don't care if short... But it would be great to know what could have happened... Or if Minerva will do something about the letter. I really love the idea... So few words and they left me :O