Reviews for House of Souls
BookGoddess13 chapter 21 . 1/10
So confusing but soooo good.
Ms. Little Fee chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Update please, I'm waiting :)
Insaniityy chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Amazing! As always. You never disappoint :) Lovely chapters and I cannot wait to read more. Take all the time you need, I know how busy you are with school. You may take as long as you need, I'll be reading this till the very end and give support. ) Keep up the good work.
(P.S. Always rooting for Jamber 3)
Kaylee chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I love your story. I'm going to take a bath!
Kittykate chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Can I just say the emotional rollercoaster these stories are. It seems nothing is EVER okay, something has to be off. However, it's been an amazing experience to read. The Tory has grown into a whole new level and SERIOSLY THAT LAST FEW PARAGRAPHS! WHYYYYY! That legit just made me start bawling. I should really stop reading fanfiction on the middle of the but seriously I love this story ever since it started. It's the best jamber story and I think the only one still writing chapters with them. Even if they are in seperte relationships. They can never find normal people can they? Any way love the story and this is probably to long of a review...BBBYYYYE! 3
Ms. Little Fee chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Newbie here
wow, this story is amazing, maybe this is my most favorite Jamber I've ever read, I love the way you portrayed all the characters! esp the OCs, they were amazing, my favorite is Morgan and Michaela, They were all perfect, and everyone had something complicated going on, and I liked that! I read House of Fire too and I somehow miss Amber-Morgan couple, but sadly Amber seems kind of hate Morgan right now and Amber is always stick with Daniel, it's not like I doesn't like Daniel, but I just love Morgan more, maybe you can make it some scene for them? lol
sorry for mumbling or stuff, I've just miss some chapters and I really wanna comment it one by one, but maybe it could fill your screen though, btw, you not make any sequel of this again, I hope you can't be serious, I really love this, the story, the OCs, the romantic complicated and stuff, really hope you not ending this series :D
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
I want another one! I love it!
dwamena2012 chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Kittykate chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Well...that escalated quickly...
I'm curious as to how Jerome and ambers relationship stands at this point. I meanthiswhole chapter started with a teacup pig and half naked Fabian- then absolute teenage chaos (pun intended). I feel that happiness Trudy brought with that truly good speech won't last long sadly:(

Penguin! ;)
Kittykate chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Gosh, I remember reading house of fire, and have read every chapter since then...never would I have thought it would get so complicated. Yet no matter how complicated, it seems there is always a little spark of the original. Update soon!
OH by the way! *snowflake* :)
Insaniityy chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
That was incredible like always! Keep up the good work.

MsCuddlyBear chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
I really hate you because I love you so much!
Insaniityy chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Omg you are just incredibly amazing! This chapter was fantastic and I loved every part of it. Plzzzz update soon cuz I'm dying to see what happens next.
noticemesehnpai chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
I loved the chapter, please update soon !
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2013