Reviews for Love is a Many Splendored thing
Boii chapter 1 . 1/15
You know, love potion storyline has one interesting flaw - everyone assumes that it would work. But since Harry ignores imperius curse and Fleur's charm it's questionable. Then there is Voldemort's horcrux. If those things work on normal wizards(even supposedly powerful, like Barty Crouch Sr) but not on Harry, then what else is he immune to?
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 1/2
I was wondering how the summary and word count could lead to Horror. Now I know.

I like how managed to convey that Harry still loves them, even if it's forced and he knows it. That was skillfully done, in my opinion.
john chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I'm confused so he a actually cares for Ginny and Ron?!
Augustus Featherwing chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Going back through two years of unread notifications and I came across this. It's definitely one of your stranger works, that's for sure.

KoV
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Sad, but brilliant. Why did his eyes fill with horror twice?
Krysania chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I can hardly say this was a pleasant story but I can definitely see it as the actual end to the series after the epilogue, it fits to the true ethics of the books to a T!
Power of Touch chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Dark, logical and disturbing. I love it! No screams of denial, no accusations, simply the facts laid out at Dumbledore's feet, and a body laid there to match. I'm glad there is no follow up that I've seen, I prefer imagining how Dumbledore would explain away 'The Boy Who Lived's' body, or if he even did. Dumble's always seemed a few heinous crimes away from breaking and giving in, but perhaps that just a front, the tired old wizard that does what he must, because he can.
Josh20 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is pretty horrifying and yet a very possible ending for the series. Could you please make this a timetravel fiction? It just feels...wrong to leave the story like this.
FGB4877 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
It seems pretty funny that Ms. Rowlings now considers pairing Ron and Hermione a mistake. To be honest in the books I don't find a redeeming quality in Ginny to give her that importance, nor do I find it for Ron. Apart from that, I am grateful to her for giving children a great initiation in the habit of reading. Please forgive my funny English. Thanks a lot and love your fanfics!.
mobulis chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I would like to see either a time travel fic from this or at least a sequel showing the aftermath.
quiet reader chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
You know, while this story all by itself so far fills me with rage against the potioners and the manipulator, it would also be a fantastic intro for an EPIC vicious time travel revenge fic. It would actually let me get the image of this muck OUT OF MY HEAD! Please, add some kind of resolution for this...this...horrifying mass so that it won't still be disturbing me for the NEXT several months like it has been for the LAST several months.
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
this could be use as the start of a do over time travle story well played
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Terrifying and it feels fitting in such a horrible way. I never liked the canon ending, but this feels like a well thought out conclusion to what would take place eventually.
Ka chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Na, raven moon fire dark shadow is too girly. You'd have to stick a lord at the end of one of those words at least. And make your mascara run a bit, so there's more on your lower eyelids and cheeks than your upper eyelids, I suppose.

But with the wizards general lax attitude to mindrape that isn't the imperio curse, I kinda get where this comes from.
Darkcloud02 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
def. much darker than you've normally ever written, but, you do hit on somethings that everyone suspects happened in cannon. Still, i wouldnt mind seeing a continuation of this which shows how the wizarding world reacts to the death of their hero with the condemnation of the twos spouses, perhaps even their children learning the truth an doing something drastic...