Reviews for Love is a Many Splendored thing
moreativan chapter 1 . 8/4
wow!
LetsBeAliveAndStuff chapter 1 . 7/4
hon. this is amazing. full stop. it's dark, yes, but most of us are so screwed up that we LIKE this sort of thing.
patryk.gajkowski.5 chapter 1 . 6/3
It is so refreshing after so many raven moon moon authors, to read something actually making sense, without constant typos, and expanding on Rowling's work instead of dumbing it down to their level. Please consider doing an epilogue, or an omake with reactions of some former order members, or at least Hogwarts staff, or anyone really.

Cheers.
humanoidpatronus chapter 1 . 5/18
Totally unexpected, and very Dark! Horror in a thousand words.
novonia chapter 1 . 5/13
I do agree with some of your other reviewers that this would make a great starting point for another life fic. Perhaps HHr meet up in the afterlife and they get to move on to their next life together, perhaps in a different dimension, time, or to relive their own lives once more.
Adderall chapter 1 . 4/22
oh my fucking god
why do i enjoy reading this stuff
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/15
that was good very good
Draco122
Lilacpuff chapter 1 . 3/17
I think Ron is terrible for Hermione and it sets a terrible example for many smart girls out there considering hooking up with stupid boys who belittle them because he's cuuuuute! It is however, in-character and plausible even in real life, where many smart girls have hooked up with stupid boys who belittle them because the stupid boy is cute. Hermione have canonly become smitten with a Glideroy who's a complete flop just because Gilderoy Lockhart is pretty - she even retain a bit of her crush after he was exposed and had lost all his memories! Ron is canonly physically attractive enough to make girls silly over him: cue Lavender Brown. I could totally see Hermione and Ron getting marry - but it won't be a good marriage.

As for Harry and Ginny, I think Ginny got a crush on Harry because he saved her life, and Harry got a crush on Ginny because she's pretty - again, shallow foundations - Ginny would have done better with Nerville, someone who would keep up with her instead of being dragged along...
FireflyArc chapter 1 . 3/14
I must agree with the Authors note. This story, while enjoyable for it's different views, wasn't in your usual style at all. Still, you did well with it, despite the gallows Horror. Short and concise writing. Well done.
hey1 chapter 1 . 3/6
Really good and disturbing!
I normally don't like this kind of fanfiction but this one convinced me
Boii chapter 1 . 1/15
You know, love potion storyline has one interesting flaw - everyone assumes that it would work. But since Harry ignores imperius curse and Fleur's charm it's questionable. Then there is Voldemort's horcrux. If those things work on normal wizards(even supposedly powerful, like Barty Crouch Sr) but not on Harry, then what else is he immune to?
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 1/2
I was wondering how the summary and word count could lead to Horror. Now I know.

I like how managed to convey that Harry still loves them, even if it's forced and he knows it. That was skillfully done, in my opinion.
john chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I'm confused so he a actually cares for Ginny and Ron?!
Augustus Featherwing chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Going back through two years of unread notifications and I came across this. It's definitely one of your stranger works, that's for sure.

KoV
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Sad, but brilliant. Why did his eyes fill with horror twice?