Reviews for Love is a Many Splendored thing
Gomez chapter 1 . 8/10
Actually, this isn't half bad. Profound read.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/7
Was interesting, but didn't care too much for it. Til the AN, that made me laugh.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Well...That's grim.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Definitely a much better way to rid yourself of your frustrations over the Ginny pairing than authoring a poorly written epic that involves completely terrible Weasley and Dumbledore bashing. This was dark but very well written.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Oh Wow that was dark
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Dark, but excellent. Magical roofies for the WTF is wrong with you people award.
W.O. Ripley chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Well, that's one way of getting rid of a Chest Monster.

Hopefully.
moreativan chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
wow!
LetsBeAliveAndStuff chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
hon. this is amazing. full stop. it's dark, yes, but most of us are so screwed up that we LIKE this sort of thing.
patryk.gajkowski.5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
It is so refreshing after so many raven moon moon authors, to read something actually making sense, without constant typos, and expanding on Rowling's work instead of dumbing it down to their level. Please consider doing an epilogue, or an omake with reactions of some former order members, or at least Hogwarts staff, or anyone really.

Cheers.
humanoidpatronus chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Totally unexpected, and very Dark! Horror in a thousand words.
novonia chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I do agree with some of your other reviewers that this would make a great starting point for another life fic. Perhaps HHr meet up in the afterlife and they get to move on to their next life together, perhaps in a different dimension, time, or to relive their own lives once more.
Adderall chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
oh my fucking god
why do i enjoy reading this stuff
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
that was good very good
Draco122
Lilacpuff chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I think Ron is terrible for Hermione and it sets a terrible example for many smart girls out there considering hooking up with stupid boys who belittle them because he's cuuuuute! It is however, in-character and plausible even in real life, where many smart girls have hooked up with stupid boys who belittle them because the stupid boy is cute. Hermione have canonly become smitten with a Glideroy who's a complete flop just because Gilderoy Lockhart is pretty - she even retain a bit of her crush after he was exposed and had lost all his memories! Ron is canonly physically attractive enough to make girls silly over him: cue Lavender Brown. I could totally see Hermione and Ron getting marry - but it won't be a good marriage.

As for Harry and Ginny, I think Ginny got a crush on Harry because he saved her life, and Harry got a crush on Ginny because she's pretty - again, shallow foundations - Ginny would have done better with Nerville, someone who would keep up with her instead of being dragged along...