Reviews for Love is a Many Splendored thing
To Rorschach's Blot
People who cut themselves don't do it for attention, they do it because they are masochistic, they are punishing themselves as a result of victim blaming for child abuse, or other similar reasons.
From Anonymous
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 3/9
WHOATrigger warning would have been nice!
Not clever or original. Just gratuitous darkness.
Raved Thrad chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
After reading your afterword, I'm tempted to create an account with the name "Raven Moon Fire Dark Shadow" so I can leave a comment on this dark little story.
Daneru chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Dark, but well written. I especially liked the author's note.
Gomez chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Actually, this isn't half bad. Profound read.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Was interesting, but didn't care too much for it. Til the AN, that made me laugh.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Well...That's grim.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Definitely a much better way to rid yourself of your frustrations over the Ginny pairing than authoring a poorly written epic that involves completely terrible Weasley and Dumbledore bashing. This was dark but very well written.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Oh Wow that was dark
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Dark, but excellent. Magical roofies for the WTF is wrong with you people award.
W.O. Ripley chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Well, that's one way of getting rid of a Chest Monster.

Hopefully.
moreativan chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
wow!
LetsBeAliveAndStuff chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
hon. this is amazing. full stop. it's dark, yes, but most of us are so screwed up that we LIKE this sort of thing.
patryk.gajkowski.5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
It is so refreshing after so many raven moon moon authors, to read something actually making sense, without constant typos, and expanding on Rowling's work instead of dumbing it down to their level. Please consider doing an epilogue, or an omake with reactions of some former order members, or at least Hogwarts staff, or anyone really.

Cheers.