Reviews for Marriage à-la-mode
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I just came here for the drunk Yuri. *flees*

Jokes, it was more than that. It's kinda refreshing to see a Flynn marriage proposal where it's not Flynn who was running away, but the bride XD I did not see that coming.

Keep on writing!
Progenitus chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
And old idea written well here: Flynn's proceedings make sense, and although Yuri's a bit sulky and yes a drama queen, it is done in character. The line at the end is a bonus. Great read!
AkariSakumi chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Do you know what got me to read this? The words 'drunk' and 'Yuri' in the same sentence, because I absolutely love that man. And I love this fic, it had me laughing almost the entire time. Excellent job!
Alahnore chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I quite liked this little oneshot, especially that last line. XD That last line was perfect. I loved it. I love these short stories that are to-the-point with all of their points and end so nicely like this. Well done!
ladybadasskillington chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"the self-depreciating, self-destructive, little – little drama queen" I loved that. Because as much as I love Yuri, this is totally applicable to him in the context of his relationship with Flynn. Loved the fic!
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Bitter-sweetness pure. Loved the fluff at the end ;3
emcey squared chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I really like the way you capture Yuri's issues here. He loves Flynn but, for all that he's confident in himself and wouldn't change the choices he's made, he also has something of a major inferiority complex where Flynn's concerned. Fortunately, Flynn is stubborn enough to persevere when he thinks Yuri is being stupid about something.

Also, I bet Yuri would look amazing wearing only a flag... but knowing him, the only flag he'd wear is one bearing Brave Vesperia's guild crest.