Reviews for Land and Sea - A Belle and Ariel Fanfiction
Draco Oblivion chapter 21 . 3/1
This was an awesome feel good story, thanks for writing it
Draco Oblivion chapter 19 . 3/1
I can't decide whether or not to be upset by the lack of a big villain speech. On one hand it'd be corny as hell, on the other, they can be so fun!
Draco Oblivion chapter 17 . 3/1
Woo, always nice to see some damsels deal with their own distress (I think we can allow them a slight bit of help from a crab)
Draco Oblivion chapter 15 . 3/1
Damn you Gaston, just as the drama was getting good! I will once again say how much I pity Eric though. Everyone else will get a happy ending (that they well and truly deserve) but his position is so damned awkward. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't his palace and kingdom because he can't even awkwardly shuffle away... Fifth wheel as well as the confusion of, "but they're both women" ignorance isn't an excuse but it can be endearing for the awkward types. Really hope he doesn't end up an arsehole, Ilse was awesome in her quiet support of the two though
Draco Oblivion chapter 14 . 3/1
Blows to the head, Cupid's original and premier tool in the facilitating of love
Damnit Vanessa... Annoyed that she'd stoop so low plus she can do better
Draco Oblivion chapter 13 . 3/1
Ah ok, so they contine to skirt around the issue. I loved the growing comradery between Ariel and Belle but the tension is definitely getting to me
Draco Oblivion chapter 12 . 3/1
"Ariel wanted her help in courting Eric" I did laugh at that, Belle's usually so sharp
10 chapters left and she has yet to face the culture clash of the complete lack of accepted homosexual relationships among her new friends, I'm sure this'll go great!
Draco Oblivion chapter 11 . 3/1
I really love Belle and Adam's relationship in this, platonic life partners for the win! They really are sweet though and just generally, the interactions of the main cast are awesome to read. Have to admit I feel a little bad for Eric, constantly being told how bland he is... Poor guy, at least he'll have stories to tell when everyone leaves him
milagglad chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
linda historia
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I think Belle and Ariel are going to be good friends.
Petitfoot chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
This was so wonderful, I couldn't put it down! I love how you combined these stories and added your own twist to it as well! That ending was so magical it made my heart melt! I'm looking forward to the sequel, if it's anything like this one, I'll definitely be reading it :) thanks for writing and keep up the excellent work!
Neemoweemo chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
I really want to know what they do for their honeymoon! Where do they go? And what about their new jobs? And kids, is that ever gonna happen? What kinds of arguments do they have? How do they fix em? Do they ever get fired, and whose the new villain to ruin their day? Please, I need to know!
vcjb242 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
well there were only a couple of spelling errors i noticed but everything else was fantastic. Great detail, great descriptions and omg Gaston will never stop being a dick
Truna chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
Loved this fanfiction so much. ;w;

The past two days have been so darn great for me. I had a wonderful time following their adventures, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel. I also really enjoy your writing style; you actually take the time to explain Triton's point of view, which I think is essential for the flow of the story. You also time skip over unnecessary details, which I've never seen done before but it's definitely something I could get used to. xD And you never have any overdosing of lust or anything above pg-13. That in itself is a pretty extraordinary accomplishment, lol. There's only one small thing that I'd like to whine about, and that would be a lack of an explanation of Prince Eric's point of view at the end of the tale. However, that's just me nitpicking. Your story has been an incredibly enjoyable read, and I'm really looking forward to reading more of your fanfictions.
AvidReader88 chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
I'd be up for a sequal! Though having one never even crossed my mind. Have you been working on one? I hope the theoretical story becomes something more!

Good luck on your original work! Hope you have a wonderful week!