Reviews for So Stop Haunting Me
rafiela chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Great piece of fiction. We hope to see more of this in the future!
realchemistry chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Loved the ending! It's just both appropiate and terrible at once, and still a perfect reflection of the canon, without actually being the same. It had to be that way, but it doesn't make it any less tragic, and endings that aren't quite the end are always great for me.
ExecutionerKain chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter:)
crazy152151 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Dude this story is one of the most awesomest things Ive ever read
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
in love with your story
lilywhites chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I really love the way you show Caroline and Rebekah's bond; the tension and friction between them (especially around the topic of Stefan) but also how they show they love each other too. Awesome. And oh, Kenneth. I wonder how far his feelings for Rebekah go? - I'd imagine he has that same inherent self-preservation streak to Katherine in the show. Anyway, great story!
rafiela chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Please please please updaaaaate! You've made a fan of me :)
rafiela chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This is a really nice piece of fiction! Keep it up. I'm almost ashamed for not discovering it earlier. Kudos!
doodlechick12 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
With Kenneth there, it's kind of like having both nice and ripper Stefan at the same time. SO MUCH EPIC AWESOMENESS.
bfiesty chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I love your story its very different and interesting hope u update soon
realchemistry chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Of course it had to end there, and of course that Katherine's becoming a vampire. I now know it's best when you do one-shots because you are far too good at cliffhangers!
simbagirl chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Is it okay If I dont like this version of Caroline? Cause I dont. At all.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Great chapter:)
realchemistry chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
What happened with "one-shots only"? I don't know what it was, but I'm glad it did, because this is phenomenal. Just like the show, except entirely different, and those differences make it a thrill to read.
nicola chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is great, I love the voice you've given Rebekah and the tensions of the Caroline/Rebekah relationship. I love Stefan/Rebekah and Stefan/Caroline, so this is fantastic. I wonder if Kenneth will make an appearance! :)