Reviews for And What Shall I Sing?
nosmaeth chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
You are still capable of conveying unbelievable depth with so few words... Thank you for this!
fantasychica37 chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
An obvious but never-before-seen take- and that last sentence! You're almost on par with the last sentence of "To Ears Unhearing" over in the Silmarillion fandom! (If you haven't read the Silm, you won't understand that last sentence.)
fantasychica37 chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
Why did they go east?
Quihi chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
Wow… The emotion in this is amazing. I would guess this is Legolas, but it could be many of the Elves. It shows how Valinor is an amazing place and so he is happy, yet he still remembers the pain of missing Middle-Earth, though he cannot feel the pain anymore.
fantasychica37 chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
I thought that was Gandalf falling with his arms spread out ;)
nosmaeth chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
WoW. Oh my... How come I did not see this before? I am speechless...
Damn, you made me cry. You are one of the chosen few who manage to understand Arwen... I bow to you and I thank you for these small, but perfectly put togeter, thought provoking moments. Absolutely lyrical and beautiful and everything one can wish for in a fanfiction, in any sort of writing, really. The use of words, the symbolism, everything is excellent! Touching. Thank you!
Quihi chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Wow! These drabbles are beautiful. I loved how you made it clear what characters they were without specifically stating it. Your description and emotions and all were so well done! Loved them all; I hope you post more!
Great job and happy writing!
iiiionly chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
First of all, I loved the title you gave this series of short stories, And What Shall I Sing? Each little short short evokes the overall title in a quietly unique way - very nicely done!

Loved them all! But Counterpoint really struck me, partly because I just posted a longer story around this very theme, but also because we thought similarly of Aragorn's song and the Ainulindalë, and I LOVED the way you used Song in this.

You have a great gift for capturing essence in your drabbles. It's art form and not a lot of people can do it with the power and authority you wield in these. Every one of them spoke to my heart.

LalaithElerrina chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Ow. I'm assuming its Legolas who is grieving.
LalaithElerrina chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
feels like Eowyn and Faramir's marriage is unhappy.
LalaithElerrina chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Hmmmm. Sad. I don't quite understand this, but enough to know that it's sad.
LalaithElerrina chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
It seems to be Arwen speaking to Aragorn after they've both died :/
LalaithElerrina chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
oooooooh. :(
LalaithElerrina chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I get the sensation that this is Elrond.
LalaithElerrina chapter 3 . 3/24/2013