Reviews for Put Your Drinks Up
MetaMirage chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
This is gold. I didn't think it was possible for it to get any funnier but each chapter just gets better and better. Looking forward to the next update.
valentina14 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
omg i loved it and now i demand an update."
...please?
the TumTum tree chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Aw man this was so entertaining. Loving the guys relationships... if you can call it that? they certainly wouldn't. Anyway, will there be more by any chance?
MirageDream chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
You know, I usually don't end up liking brofics. But this one is a huge exception. It's a hilarious read and I really enjoy it so far. Can't wait to see another update!
proserandom chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
This story makes me tear up with laughter. FORSERIOUS. Updates please? :D
LilithiaRW chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
WoooooOOOOOOooooow Sasuke suave like Casanova on me!th bahahaha
Don't do drugs children. Or get drink and have sex with people who are just as wasted as you lawl.
LADY FRIEND chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
OMG ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME DAMN YOU AND YOUR SMALL BRAIN I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH AND SASUKE IS SO LEGIT I POVE HIM AND FHDKSKFKKDDK

WRITE MOAR

ALSO I'M BUYING SOMETHING TODAY THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY HUR HUR HUR
LilithiaRW chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Bahahaha I thought it said "he stabbed his foot into Suigetsu's chin" XD which somehow made sense.
LilithiaRW chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
ITACHI HAZ MAGICAL POWERZ. a.k.a. the ability to torture with love. True evil lol.
LilithiaRW chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I don't always laugh uncontrollably at a fanfic, but when I do it involves alcohol and abusive best friends XD
Nom de Plume chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Why this story doesn't have more reviews should be the universal question.
But it's okay, it's always the underrated ones- and sometimes, quality doesn't mean quantity. Your story is the perfect example of that.
I thought I've seen it all, the jokes, the pop culture references, & witty lines. But you- this..JESUS. You take perhaps "normal" everyday situations and give it a realistic spin, but put it in a different kind of light. It's the words, I'm telling ya!
You know how to pick the right ones and all of them jab at my funny bone.
Each chapter just gets better&better, and I thought the first one was amazing, but the last one with Itachi? Golden. Crispy, forkn' golden.
Thank-you for sharing this beaut.
13hexe chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I just love the casual thing between friends. Sometimes they just made me want to be one of the dudes.

This is awesome!
exposedx chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
omgoossh. I read this shit on tumblr & was in loveeee!
awqueered chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I can already tell I'm going to love it. Seriously.
meantimegirl chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
This is the funniest chapter, I swear.