Reviews for Brite Little Girl
Oh my gosh.
This was, crazy.
I love it.
QueenofMemphis chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Is it weird that I'm fourteen and I understood everything in this story? I loved it though, wonderful job.
bookaddict209 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
HO-LY SHIT
that was incredible
this just goes to show that NO GOOD CAN COME FROM PHYSICS AND GEOMETRY
very awesome story
Sookie Starchild chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Iwantanotherpost: Hi! Glad you enjoyed the story!

I just turned 23, I'm a professional copy writer (that means I write things like instructions for how to heat up microwave dinners) and my boyfriend is a physicist.

You should read Madeline L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' if you'd like to read more adventures with this kind of science, and also check out an old Star Trek episode called 'Charlie X.' There's really no such thing as a Dim - just people who don't know they're Flashes. Like Einstein said: "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Thanks for reading!
Iwantanotherpost chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You are a genius. I mean a 17 year old from commerce background who knows nothing about the strips, planes and the cubes, you've actually made me quite fascinated with all of this. Though i could barely make much sense of it. Guess am a 'dims' Was this all your imagination or are you a theological physicist yourself? Or maybe just interested in science.
But whatever it may be, i absolutely loved it.

P.S How old are you? If u can answer by reviewing. Cuz i don't have an a/c here.
twillandbonnie chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aww! What kind of ending is THAT? Will you edit it to make it happy for me?
emmettsmate chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
WOW! I was not prepared for that! What an awesome story but please tell me somewhere in the near future there will be maybe another chapter. I mean they couldn't have gone missing and never come back!? Would they?

Xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Poor Edward and all the other Flashes. I was hoping for a good outcome, but we don't always get one. Very entertaining.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That is such a sad story. It sort of reminds me of the saying, "being too smart for their own britches," but in my day , it was more being smart-alack than being a child who understood the string theory. Remember about 20 years ago, there was a show about a Sam Beckett who got lost in the string theory and only had one collegue who could connect with him sometimes? He wanted to come home, but he never knew where his next jump would lead. I liked the show until the final episode where Sam decided that he was God. He finally went completely insane. There was nothing to indicate that this story was NOT a HEA story in the summary. People don't usually write such sad stories about children, so your story is very different.
11skylar11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That's amazing, but there is really no more? I really want more and I thought hale and renesmee could bring bella back from the past.