Reviews for Simple Sweetness
darkphinix chapter 48 . 2/5
Huwaahh! Why didn't I listen to myself and wait for you to finish...everything... Awesome read, clever plot manipulation there, I am now constantly wondering if Rei & Mina & Hollywood for that matter, will become straight again when they regain their memories... Not homophobic or anything... It just had to be said You are now going to give me another couple weeks of sleeplessness just thinking of how all of this would end... (Not to be too obvious in wanting to get dibs on the first draft, but I am thinking of offering my proofreading talents, just for you, , so excited... May the moon shine on you forever Shaydoe
darkphinix chapter 47 . 2/4
Shaydoe, awesome work as ever, was holding myself back from commenting until the very end, I was wondering when Dark Lady and the cats would make an appearance. Yes the sister's story was too short, I could not place them in any frame. So excited to go to the next chapter...
Stephanie chapter 48 . 11/23/2014
AHHHH! I have been reading this now all month a little at a time, and OMG I am now on the end of a cliff hanger! I love you! Please please please please keep writing this fic! It is SOOOO good!
ArmyGirlStrong chapter 48 . 11/16/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter :3
Revy679 chapter 48 . 10/24/2014
Good call on cutting the 60 page chapter. Haha!
Excellent opening…very tangible.
AWWWW I LOVE how she met all the cats. Hehe!
Poor lonely Hollywood. :-)
No hope for Rini eh? Interesting…
Kane and Lita…gotta love em! Haha!
Amy and Zac are just so sweet together. Awwwwwness!
Okay you really love your details, you really love taking the reader on a ride! Haha! I am glad to hear the final battle is next it’s about time for the showdown. LOL! I think I MIGHT have an idea who Irene's daughter is...very intrigued.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 48 . 10/23/2014
Great chapters, keep it coming
Nancy67 chapter 47 . 10/19/2014
Was Rini Serenity's sister in the past and I hated part where Darien was forced to kiss Rini hopefully he'll get out of the spell cast on his own before Serenity arrives so he doesn't have to fight her.
Revy679 chapter 47 . 10/19/2014
The raw emotions of Darien in the very opening of this chapter are brilliantly depicted. You can really feel his despondent pain.
So much doubt for Darien…not used to it. Haha! As always though Raye is there to knock him out of it.
Tiger has really become such a good supportive friend to her and it’s a good thing. She needs someone no matter how much she needs to do it all alone.
Darien and the girls to the rescue! Haha!
OMG Darien finding her at the club HAHA! I think it’s a good thing a girl grabbed her because if it had been a guy I am pretty sure Darien would have killed him. LMAO!
Their coming together in the dancing at the club was uniquely beautiful! I really liked that scene. AWWWWWWNESS!
I am shocked that Darien CAN deny her, but it’s good he confronted her. “I have never insinuated that I was smart”….that made me LOL!
DIANA, LUNA AND ARTEMIS HAD ME AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING SO MUCH!
OMFG TIGER!?
All hail the Princess, heir/Goddess and future sovereign!
RANDY?! Dang! Talk about gut checks all around for everyone in Randy’s speech. Although him trying to make her feel bad for defending herself shows how twisted he is, but the quest for revenge is an easy way to lose yourself. However, I enjoyed Darien giving Randy all those gut checks right back. HAHA!
I was waiting for Rini to show back up. Okay that was icky with Rini and Dairen, but I get why you did it. Nice twist none the less.
Kane is pretty perceptive and so good for Lita and GO LITA! It’s good that she feels the remorse, but she did what she had to do.
Oh and I personally don’t think this chapter was abrupt, it was done well and cutting out the monastery part was a good call. I think this chapter flowed pretty well.
On to the final battle!
Leslie wjack chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
I'm starting to get sick of dariens behavior. He needs to make up his mind. And I hope Serena doesn't put up with his shit much longer. This story is like a soap lol. Good story line some parts are just getting on my nerves
Leslie wjack chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Ooo interesting looking forward to seeing what happens.
GraphicsChyk chapter 47 . 10/14/2014
Nothing more satisfying than a bad guy getting punched in the face.
BellaMorte83 chapter 46 . 10/12/2014
getting so good...please update soon. im am on the edge of my seat wanting to know how it all plays out...please and thank you
GraphicsChyk chapter 46 . 9/18/2014
I have a feeling shit is about to get real :-). Glad you plan for a happy ending.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/16/2014
Gotta love Tiger’s charm. Haha
Hollywood and Endy’s talk was cute.
I enjoyed the backstory for Kane. Lita and Kane are so cute together.
Shingo drunk haha
Zac and Amy YAY
Poor Jed…all alone.
Oh the raw emotion of Shingo and Sere…poor Shingo suffering so. His simplistic view of her and Dar/Endy was a good moment. Haha! He has become so wise is such a short time. Alas he has always been brutally honest with her and it’s a good thing.
Rini…always finding trouble
Revy679 chapter 46 . 9/16/2014
It posted my last review as a guest BLAH