Reviews for Fire, Ice, and Rage Inside (A SuperWhoLock fanfic)
toshimonster7 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Some cumbersome syntax, such as run on sentences in the dialogue, are present, but I really enjoyed what you have and hope you continue updating!
LadybehindtheMask chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Oh my gosh ! This is so good I love it ! please make more chapters soon I really love your story :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Please continue! I like the story. wow poor cas.:) Sherlock really scared him.
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
JacquieSabatier chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
"He sighed turning back to the window, smiling slightly as besid eheim, Dean began to hum his favorite Metallica song in his sleep." Aww, Dean.
Lady Switch Groen chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Lady Switch Groen chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
wonderful, just wonderful. i neeeeed more of this. it reminds me of a video i watched on youtube for superwholock that i was just dying to get as a fanfiction, though not exactly the same, anyway this is just inedible. please update soon!
Arlaeflores chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Didn't Crowley work together with the winchesters to keep lucifer in the box because he wanted to be king of hell
Arizo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Usually, I don't critique plots.

Crowley and Moriarty working together is fine. Just not on this. Crowley would never try to get Lucifer out of the cage, because he knows that Lucifer would wipe-out demons everywhere. That was the reason he helped the boys in the first place. So, the plot doesn't work without giving Crowley's character a complete turn-around.

Just so you know.
Ashlee Pond chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is a really good set up so far, I can't wait to see where you take it.