Reviews for Backcourt Lover
Ash'sOnlyLove chapter 7 . 8/10
I love this. So fucking much. You're awesome.
nafianaruto chapter 38 . 7/5
I enjoyed every bit of it especially the " carrot top " part. Thanx for posting. Had a great time reading it ;-)
Sizzin chapter 37 . 2/12
This story was beautiful, I'm definitely reading the sequel.
Though I think you should put [Sasuke U., Sakura H.] up there too, the couple appeared almost as much as NaruHina, and considering this is a Hinata-side fic, there were really a lot of focus on those two.
Sizzin chapter 32 . 2/12
I'm seeing Naruto's fist breaking Itachi's nose in the near future.
Sizzin chapter 29 . 2/12
This chapter was so diabetically cute. The fluffness was overwhelming, it's amazing just how completely and utterly in love with Naruto she is. I'm really loving this story.
Sizzin chapter 26 . 2/12
This chapter was funny and heartwarming. Hinata grew up so much since chapter one.
Sizzin chapter 16 . 2/11
I think I love this story.
Sizzin chapter 14 . 2/11
This is so beautiful and I just know that there's going to happen another tragedy.
Sizzin chapter 10 . 2/10
You are an amazing writer. I really liked this chapter, Hinata moving on and becoming stronger, Naruto showing that he was actually interested in her since back then... Things come together so nicely.
Sizzin chapter 9 . 2/10
Wow... this was sad. I liked how the Uzumaki family helped her, it was heartwarming.
Sizzin chapter 6 . 2/10
Oh, man, that part with the cell phone was so cute.

I don't believe Naruto did this on purpose, something happened, I'm sure.
Sizzin chapter 2 . 2/10
Hahaha, Hinata is so innocent, she's so utterly cute.
Malani chapter 37 . 1/8
Amazing I loved this story so steamy I loved the love scene.
Malani Yamano chapter 30 . 1/7
Oh no I hope Sakura and the baby come out alright. Neji and TenTen serious I am really loving this
Malani Yamano chapter 26 . 1/7