Reviews for Backcourt Lover
xXcueball23Xx chapter 10 . 6/11
LMAO poor choice of words for the last few lines. Haha instead of saying, "... clasped both of his hands onto my cheeks and YANKED me towards him.." you should have used something softer, because that really killed the mood for me lolol
StarlightDestroyer chapter 36 . 1/6
pulchritudinous... im starting to hate that word
Good story though
N. Risa chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Awesome cutie Hina
qwertytrewqwerty chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
I love this. So fucking much. You're awesome.
nafianaruto chapter 38 . 7/5/2015
I enjoyed every bit of it especially the " carrot top " part. Thanx for posting. Had a great time reading it ;-)
Sizzin chapter 37 . 2/12/2015
This story was beautiful, I'm definitely reading the sequel.
Though I think you should put [Sasuke U., Sakura H.] up there too, the couple appeared almost as much as NaruHina, and considering this is a Hinata-side fic, there were really a lot of focus on those two.
Sizzin chapter 32 . 2/12/2015
I'm seeing Naruto's fist breaking Itachi's nose in the near future.
Sizzin chapter 29 . 2/12/2015
This chapter was so diabetically cute. The fluffness was overwhelming, it's amazing just how completely and utterly in love with Naruto she is. I'm really loving this story.
Sizzin chapter 26 . 2/12/2015
This chapter was funny and heartwarming. Hinata grew up so much since chapter one.
Sizzin chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
I think I love this story.
Sizzin chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
This is so beautiful and I just know that there's going to happen another tragedy.
Sizzin chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
You are an amazing writer. I really liked this chapter, Hinata moving on and becoming stronger, Naruto showing that he was actually interested in her since back then... Things come together so nicely.
Sizzin chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
Wow... this was sad. I liked how the Uzumaki family helped her, it was heartwarming.
Sizzin chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Oh, man, that part with the cell phone was so cute.

I don't believe Naruto did this on purpose, something happened, I'm sure.
Sizzin chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Hahaha, Hinata is so innocent, she's so utterly cute.