Reviews for Friends before Lovers
sgadancer17 chapter 7 . 3/28
What is the first song mentioned in this chapter?
BLOCKEDDD chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Well done :)
mischiefpuff chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
I found this again and I love it as much as the first time
Lcky chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
I so wish there was more. I read all 27 chapters once I got off work lol way past my bed time. You are an amazing writer! Thank-you for this story:)
VIP Dreamer chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
Hope you update and continue soon I need an update :)
DramioneBellarke chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
Please please update i love your story
Riddlegirl13 chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
I really wish you would keep writing this story, I just reread it and would love for it to continue. It is a very interesting story.
zgrace chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
More, pls :)
bet7368 chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
Love your story, thank you for writing it.
vmash chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Out of all the stories I have red on George and Hermione, this one is the best. It's an amazing story and I hope that you will write more!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/15/2014
why not take one of her eggs and get a surrogate? eggs are viable even if your insides are screwed up.
bellabear24 chapter 27 . 2/16/2014
Really emotional and intense chapter. I loved it and the flashbacks were perfectly placed. I love how they are really working through this together. Can't wait for the next update!
WinterOrion chapter 27 . 2/16/2014
What a couple of cows at the diner. WTH? {grr}

George loves her to pieces and he is a fabulous bloke to have at any girl's side. Hermione is blessed and he is too by having a wonderful woman of his own. I love the flashbacks and look forward to more after their much-needed nap.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 27 . 2/15/2014
Really lovely! What an emotionally and intense packed chapter but so wonderfully written! Keep up the awesome work!
Cat130 chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
loving the story thank you