Reviews for Friends before Lovers
Lcky chapter 27 . 2/5
I so wish there was more. I read all 27 chapters once I got off work lol way past my bed time. You are an amazing writer! Thank-you for this story:)
VIP Dreamer chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
Hope you update and continue soon I need an update :)
Heady Malfoy chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
Please please update i love your story
Riddlegirl13 chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
I really wish you would keep writing this story, I just reread it and would love for it to continue. It is a very interesting story.
zgrace chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
More, pls :)
bet7368 chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
Love your story, thank you for writing it.
vmash chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Out of all the stories I have red on George and Hermione, this one is the best. It's an amazing story and I hope that you will write more!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/15/2014
why not take one of her eggs and get a surrogate? eggs are viable even if your insides are screwed up.
bellabear24 chapter 27 . 2/16/2014
Really emotional and intense chapter. I loved it and the flashbacks were perfectly placed. I love how they are really working through this together. Can't wait for the next update!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 27 . 2/16/2014
What a couple of cows at the diner. WTH? {grr}

George loves her to pieces and he is a fabulous bloke to have at any girl's side. Hermione is blessed and he is too by having a wonderful woman of his own. I love the flashbacks and look forward to more after their much-needed nap.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 27 . 2/15/2014
Really lovely! What an emotionally and intense packed chapter but so wonderfully written! Keep up the awesome work!
Cat130 chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
loving the story thank you
Slytherin's Perfect Princess chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
I love this story!
Mystery of the Night chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
it was a sad, but very well written chapter and i can't wait to read more :)
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
Very touching chapter. I wonder if you will offer up an option like surrogacy for our love birds? They don't have to have all their medical treatment from St. Mungo's. It was just a thought.