Reviews for Friends before Lovers
bet7368 chapter 27 . 3/8
Love your story, thank you for writing it.
vmash chapter 26 . 2/17
Out of all the stories I have red on George and Hermione, this one is the best. It's an amazing story and I hope that you will write more!
why not take one of her eggs and get a surrogate? eggs are viable even if your insides are screwed up.
bellabear24 chapter 27 . 2/16
Really emotional and intense chapter. I loved it and the flashbacks were perfectly placed. I love how they are really working through this together. Can't wait for the next update!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 27 . 2/16
What a couple of cows at the diner. WTH? {grr}

George loves her to pieces and he is a fabulous bloke to have at any girl's side. Hermione is blessed and he is too by having a wonderful woman of his own. I love the flashbacks and look forward to more after their much-needed nap.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 27 . 2/15
Really lovely! What an emotionally and intense packed chapter but so wonderfully written! Keep up the awesome work!
Cat130 chapter 27 . 2/14
loving the story thank you
Slytherin's Perfect Princess chapter 27 . 2/14
I love this story!
Mystery of the Night chapter 26 . 2/13
it was a sad, but very well written chapter and i can't wait to read more :)
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 26 . 2/9
Very touching chapter. I wonder if you will offer up an option like surrogacy for our love birds? They don't have to have all their medical treatment from St. Mungo's. It was just a thought.
Bexii-Louu chapter 26 . 2/9
I have just read this from start to finish (albeit it has taken me a few days!) this is the first George/Hermione Story I have read and i absolutely love it! please continue with it, you have completely got me hooked!
even if her ovaries are damaged, she still has eggs. they can have a donor uterus. cysts are quite common- i had one that nearly burst- they gave me antibiotics but they'd discovered id gone through labor with it, thus it was aggravated. but they said most women have them at least once, but many just don't notice them and they go away. it's like a really bad zit on your ovary. regardless, even if she can't have kids doesn't mean they can't adopt or have a biological kid with the help of a surrogate.
why make viktor evil?
why did you kill the baby as well? was she not in a car seat? it is completely feasible for the child to survive- it's why car seats are built.
bellabear24 chapter 26 . 2/6
Needed tissues for this chapter. I want them to gent through this and see where it takes them. Great chapter and really looking forward to the next one!