Reviews for Lightning
Candie Pie chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I can't really express in simple words how I feel about this story, so let me present to you this minific:

"Uh, take a seat, Wendy. Some things were done, and we need to talk, mkay?" Wendy took the seat across from Mr. Mackey, her air one of polite curiosity. "Now, uh, Wendy, do you want to explain to me why you threw the school computer out the window?"

Wendy looked appropriately abashed. "I'm sorry about that, Mr. Mackey. I read something distressing and had an emotional moment. I apologize and will pay for all damages."

"Mm, really?" said Mr. Mackey, his eyes knowing. "Sure you're not just jel? 'Cause I'm sure there's still room at jelly school. I can call them right now. Would you like me to get them on the line for you?" He picked up the phone. "H-hello, jelly school? I got a student here - "

Wendy erupted from her chair with such force that she knocked it over. "I AM NOT JEL!" she exploded. Her eyes glowed neon green.

Mr. Mackey's jaw dropped open, and he cowed in the wake of her fury. His expression - that of a beaten cur - struck Wendy, and she slumped into the chair that she hadn't knocked over. Her eyes glazed over with tears. "YOUR RIGHT!" she cried, breaking down completely. "I have a problem! Get me the next ticket to jelly school!" She buried her face into the palms of her hands and sobbed.

Mr. Mackey stared. "Uh - there, there, mkay?"

- the end

((Seriously tho, I was perusing the internet for some good SP fanfiction recommendations and found this. It sounded a little like the story I'm writing now so I decided to read it. Mind-blowingly good is all I can say. You must have a stupendous imagination - I found the part with the shadow-prophet-thing to be especially charming.))
The QAS chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Awesome story! I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. The plot is excellent, the characterization is spot-on, and the writing is captivating. If anything, I probably would have liked to see Stan die a few more times, but that's just my personal twistedness. Poor Kenny, but at least he has Stan now.
JesskaEspy chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
this was amazing. okay
simply fucking amazing.
Chiara chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
A wonderful, gut-wrenching story that should have many more reviews. Great job.
Matthew chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Excellent work, on par with an actual episode of the show, IMO. This is among the small handful of truly great FF stories.
RB chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
WHOA. I remember reading this a long time ago on DA. And now it's on here! This is great I'M SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS
21 | « Prev Page 1 2