Reviews for Terms and Conditions
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love the flash-forwards!
The whole setup is great, and the story is intriguing.
VampireApple chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Oops, I read this he day it was posted and just now realized I hadn't reviewed, Sorry!

Holy fuz-buckets! So much happens!

So Glad Bruce had it in him to blackmail Ross, and I really hope it works. Poor Clint. I wonder if this is just the calm before the storm for Barney and if he's about to do something really stupid.

And then there's Tony. That poor kid! Like, I expected Howard to act that way, but I really want to smack Maria.

And Natasha's jumping out the window amused me. The scene between her and Steve was really sweet.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Chip D chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Great story! Looking forward to your next update.
Little Potato chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
oh my goodness ;u; poor steve uGH
marais chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Wow. You are so wonderful! Thank you for another fabulous update.
Qwerty124 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Oh Steve...
VampireApple chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I thought the parent teacher conferences were very interesting, though I was squirming in my seat during Bruce's. I liked the focus on Thor as well, because I've been wondering about him. Also, totally curious as to why Bruce wanted Ross to come. And about that kiss.
Qwerty124 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Bruce and Tony?!
BladeChaser chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
well that was a little bit AWESOME. Its probably weird that seeing them all so sad and depressed makes them even more interesting to me... No nat or clint in that one though :'(

I love Bruce so much now. Please tell me there's more slash to come but anyway I'm very interigued about 'a kiss you hopefully haven't seen coming'

I promise to follow and fave I just cba logging in atm :P x
Qwerty124 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Poor Bruce.
VampireApple chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Wow. Lots to take in. Even though its a filler, I actually really like this chapter. Bruce admits to Clint that he feels some attraction to Steve, and he stands up to his dad. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

So, I was thinking the other day- I'm wondering if Coulson is trying to make a case for self-defense. I'm sure he wouldn't tip his cards to the kids, and they would assume the worst, but the police had to have known Bruce was lying on the stand. Or maybe I'm being optimistic.
marais chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Another great chapter. Got a real sense of the story shifting. The facades are starting to crack. So, too, the barriers and secrets keeping people apart. Thank you for the updatee!
BladeChaser chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
This is amazing.
I'm loving the Bruce/Steve thing and you made me ship them now :) Your writing is amazing, the plot keeps rolling and I'm astounded that you can manage to fill about 9000 words per chapter without making it drag at all. This is by far the best AU fic I've ever read and probably one of the best fics I've ever read in general. I love the little sub-plots and the Bruce/Tony bromance. I love how well you tackled the subject material and kept perfectly to the characters, also I was thinking whilst reading it (for the third time) that nothing sounds too scripted - it's all so realistic that I can almost see it happening like a movie in my head.

Pretty please update soon! I'm dying to know what's in Bruce's letter for Tony :D
WhatTheValhalla chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Brilliant as always, but way too short :(
Can't wait for the next chapter!
CrazyDreamin chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Oh my god. I love getting updates about this story. I'm so concerned for everybody.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »