Reviews for Backlash Seed of Darkness
Illidan chapter 21 . 9/3/2003
Wowzers. This, and the rest of the works you have written in this series are an epic. Simply amazing. Very, very few people can write a true Sith Lord without making either

#1. A common thug

#2. An evil, insane maniac

#3. Someone being torn apart between darkness and light, who is almost half-Jedi

But to make a true master of cunning.. it is a work of art.
The Sh33p chapter 21 . 3/10/2003
What a way to go.

Its now settled: Alamys Jorka is the single most human character Ive ever seen in a SciFi story. He combines every element needed for a real, breathing human, and its quite a shame to see him die, but it leaves you with one last speck of hope for the future, despite how obvious it is that all Hell is only just about to break loose in the wake of his demise.

The series of bitter ironies at the end was also an especially potent touch. Yana Dar, the infant he couldve killed, Alvey Alnour, the nephew he never got to meet. Wouldve been a nice touch for him see a vision of Luke or even Leia, but understandably he didnt.

Sidious - this version of him at least - remains one of the most potent villains Ive ever seen, not to mention one of the meanest. Has an underlying scheming way about him that nothing Ive done or seen can really quite touch.

One thing I wouldve liked to see though, was a random meeting between Anakin and Alamys, face-to-face. No real chance to get to really KNOW each other, it just wouldve made for an interesting twist along the way, though I still prefer your method of Alamys guarding an unknowing Anakin from a distance.

All in all, this story gets a 5 out of 5 from me, and I usually dont even rate anything :P

*Goes off to read the other Backlash stories.*

Sh33p out
The Sh33p chapter 20 . 2/25/2003
Excellent job! Left an incredible feeling of hope in the future, however doomed it might seem. Underdog personified and a few dozen other things at once.

Great job, Djuva. Cant wait for the next chapter.

The Sh33p chapter 19 . 2/13/2003
Alamys Jorka is definately one tough son of a bitch to get rid of. Interesting light you shine on Darth Maul as well, almost reminds me of Tien from Dragonball to an extent.

As always: I still think this stuff should be canonized. Great work Djuva.

The Sh33p chapter 17 . 12/9/2002
Still excellent as always, and I still say it should be canonized into the Official Timeline.

Su chapter 16 . 11/13/2002
Wow! I like it so much! The part of Sidious' training and initiation as a master has been very good, and Alamys' struggle against the virus, too. And to see Shmi in the story.

I agree with The Sh33p, it should be added to the canon :)
Su chapter 12 . 11/9/2002
I haven't been reading for a while, but I hope that from now on I'll be able to have a little more time for it. The story is great, and this chapter is very interesting because it shows the points of view of the implied parties. I like the story very much :)
The Sh33p chapter 15 . 11/8/2002
... Now THAT was unexpected. Excellent twist indeed Djuva, I enjoy seeing your spins on things. That Anakin was born of Alamys during the near-heights of his infection with the Motha Virus makes perfect sense as to why he would have so much power with the Force, even in his extreme youth.

As Ive said before, your work really deserves to be canonized into the official timeline of the Star Wars series. It fits all but perfectly with it, probably better than the things that have already been written...

Sh33p out, keep up the good work!
The Sh33p chapter 14 . 10/29/2002
Hot damn! This is great! Im actually starting to like Siduous... Shocking.

Heres hoping we see Kell again, he was an interesting aspect of the story. Maybe he could be the one to 'Force impregnate' Anakins mother? Would be an odd turn of events, to say the least...
The Sh33p chapter 12 . 10/18/2002
Wonderful as always, you have a grand talent with Star Wars writings. If you ask me, it would be nice if they canonized some of your prequel work as an actual novel or two, simply because theyre REALLY that good.

Excllent job, keep up the great work. Sh33p out.
The Sh33p chapter 11 . 10/14/2002
Excellent.

Su chapter 11 . 10/10/2002
Great work! It's an excellent chapter, I like Sidious' training very much! And I wonder what is Alamys up to... :)
The Sh33p chapter 10 . 10/7/2002
I honestly love the way this ones shaping up, its definately one of the few fanfiction works Ive seen out there that can come close to touching the greatness of the original trilogy.

Good work.

Su chapter 9 . 9/26/2002
Very good story!

I like very much Alamys Jorka and Qui-Gon. And Darth Sidious, too.
The Sh33p chapter 8 . 9/18/2002