Reviews for From Kinship to Family
G chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
I loved these two stories. They were extremely well written and had perfect lengths. I kinda wish it would go on forever! Thanks for sharing this tale!
mysinger chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Thank you for sharing this thrilling and heartwarming story with us. I loved the characters you created: Aurora, Tobias and Eileen. JKR gave them names but you gave them life. A fantastic story from start to finish! I look forward to the sequel.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I agree Hermione was right to take the necklace to be checked. But the question is ... Why is Draco giving her an expensive necklace in the first place? Does this have to do with the comment he made to Harry at the end of the previous year? Is it some sort of apology for the Mudblood comment by his housemates, and if so, why?

"His dad needed to open his eyes and see his mum instead of only his birth mother. That was his opinion." As my mum would say, go to a child for the truth!

Now ... Who is after Aurora? I thought Hogwarts was supposed to be safe. And what's with dream-Lily? She is vicious.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
This guy claiming to be Snape's dad ... Is he a rogue DE? A vigilante? Where has he been all these years?

Now, about Snape ... Is he going to wise up, or is he going to blow his shot at happiness by pining away for Lily? The world in which they are living is violent and uncertain, as they are finding out. He has love within his reach. He'd better take the chance now.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I'm surprised. I'd have thought Harry would be okay with the Bowtruckles, having seen the over the summer. Why didn't he just talk to them, like Snape did?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
"Speaking of manipulative ..." LOL

I love Sinistra! She's one woman who can match Snape in a verbal joust, and she's even willing to put up with his cactus-like personality. More importantly, she has demonstrated that she deeply loves Harry as well as Snape. He'd better sit up and take notice, because I'm not sure there's a waiting line to take on Mr. Sunshine, particularly with the Boy Who Lived as part of the deal.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
So Snape isn't even going to test the blood. Even if it is his father's blood and it was really obtained some other way, I'd think he would want to know how and where.

It's interesting that whoever this guy is, he doesn't hurt Harry. Narcissa's visit is also curious. If the DEs believe Harry is truly the son of Snape and Aurora, does that take him off the "most wanted" list?

I'm worried about Molly. :(
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
If this guy is a guardian angel or something similar, he certainly is an odd one. Although, given Harry's luck, he seems like the kind he might draw. I am curious, though, about why he keeps stunning (or whatever it is he's doing) Harry ... And now Aurora.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I thought Tobias was a Muggle. Also, I thought both of Snape's parents were dead now. I wonder who the Death Eater is.

Last line: "What was his soul trying to tell him he needed?" I think even Harry has that one figured out. Rowan also seemed to know. Poor Snape ... Always the last one to know.
JWOHPfan chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
That was brilliant!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Wonderful and engaging, loved the way plot twists were integrated and actually tied up.
Irishdanceringrulz1776 chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
That was friggin' amazing! Please do the oneshot- it could be a teaser of sorts for the next story! And, please post that you've posted it...
Great job, I really enjoyed the first two in this series.
anyeshabaner chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
awesome definitely amazing...just love it cant wait to see aurora and sev taking harry to king's cross!
wandamarie chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
loved it thanks
librarywitch chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
What a nice wrapped up this fantastic tale. Thanks for finishing it and I am looking forward to any one shots that you would care to pin.