Reviews for Hunter's Map
love it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
why isin't lori in the story?
Leerun chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
This is definitely a decent story. It’s a great idea, one I haven’t seen at all before. There are a few things that are a little farfetched, take the almost choking to death on a blow job for example. If you really want that in there, then you should lay a little more groundwork and mention Gracie experiencing cold symptoms beforehand. But even then, I still don’t know why she wouldn’t just bite down. If she was willing to dig her nails in enough to draw blood, surely a little pressure with her teeth wouldn’t be too extreme. Also, Rick’s reaction to hearing about Gracie and Shane is pretty weird. Unless they have the best relationship ever and if that’s the case you are missing the groundwork for that too. We need some warm and fuzzy memories that show how much Rick trusts and respects his daughter. Otherwise, I don’t know why he would react that calmly. Sure, he would understand after he had some time to process it, but initially you would expect a huge freak out. I would have liked to see Gracie actually try to keep the news from her Dad in an attempt to save his friendship with Shane. Then when she tries to end things discreetly with Shane it causes a lot of tension between Shane and Daryl which eventually comes to a boil and in the resulting argument Daryl accuses Shane of being a pedophile or something and then everything is brought to the light! Now, my final comment is that I would have liked to see Daryl and Gracie’s relationship develop a little slower. Maybe she could have gone to Daryl with her Shane problem when they were just friends and he could develop feelings for her while he’s trying to help her. So yeah, those were my thoughts while reading your story. Thanks for posting it!
anissa chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
i like your story.
Anissa chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
You don't have to rewrite this. It's good.
Anissa chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
If you want more reviews make the chapters longer.
anissa chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
update soon.
anissa chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
update sooner or later. i like your story.
Anissa chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Chapter 16 please.
Anissa chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Thank you. Are you going to have baby Judith in the sequel. She is really in important in the show.
Anissa chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Continue this.
anissa chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
update chapter 15 please.
ReadingRed chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Haha! I love the lightheartedness between Daryl and Gracie right at the end.
Anissa chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Thank you I like it.
Anissa chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Please continue this its really good story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »