Reviews for It Really Was
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/10
I freaking love pitch perfect! Please do more Donald x Lucy fan fictions I love them!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
adorable. freakin adorable.
Whedonista93 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Bahaha oooh I love this! I adore your Donald voice! :)
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love them so much, great job!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
AAAAWWWWWWW
Baily chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Aww I ship them SOO HARD
Nerissa1325 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I loved this story. I always wanted a little more Lilly/Donald interaction other than the bus scene. Great Job!
Katniss the Cattail chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
AWWWWW!
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
right you are Donald right you are
Lalaeveryday chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Okay, so I've read all of your other stories about three times each, and I decided to read this one, even though I don't (or didn't) ship Donald and Lily.
But oh my god.
This was quite literally the cutest story I've ever read. It was brilliantly written and you captured the characters precisely. It was perfection at its finest. I really hope you do more Donald and Lily stories, because this was absolutely fantastic.
Ill be looking out for updates on your Jeca stories(which are incredible times a million)!
Have a good one(:
-Teddy
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This si a really awesome story. Keep writing!
fifiswims chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
write more donald/lilly PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE. i love them so much 3
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was so funny, cute, sweet, amazing, well-written, believable, everything! love, love love it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
well, that's adorable.. :3
PeppermintPeople chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is the most perfect fanfiction I've seen of this ship ever. It's adorable! :D
Um, constructive criticism? They are in character, the grammar is flawless and even if there's not really a plot, just small one shots, it's awesome :)