Reviews for Queen's Fate
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I think this story is very powerful, dark, and IC. Your portrayal of Delita is interesting; you make him seem beyond redemption but I honestly don't think he's all bad. Wether we realize it or not, we all use people around us, even those we love most in one way or another. I think that Delita really does love Ovelia even though he exploits her as well.
Snow Flower Ice chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love your story. A qweens fate. It was said. But it was like I was her, when I read it. write something else about her.
Kopitar chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This seriously made me cry. Aw this is so sad but wonderful. I love it
Silvara chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I'm so mad...

The story was so beautifully presented, so meaningful, so dramatic that It made me go mad. Did you have to stay canon to the end? Did you had to want tears? I can't decide what I feel more between pride for you because of the talent manifested in this, and frustration for being neighed a more contenting end (I dunno, something with a happy-end.

It was... wow!

Well, it's a shame I haven't finished the game yet thus I can't comment if everyone is IC or if Delita is a little exagerated, (he sometimes seems at the edge of madness in here) but anyway everything is very beautiful.

"The question is: do you trust him." I love your pen and I fav it. :D
Evaara Gaezanlei chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
You should become a writer. Very good, it was fair, just, dramatic and well written. You portrayed the complexities of love and life better than most people did in their own lives.
reviewer chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
that was BEAUTIFUL! I love delita/ovelia. Mainly because they are so tragic. FFT is one of my favorite final fantasies because its different from the others in everything. Especially the characters. I loved how you portrayed all aspects of delita and not just him as some supremely evil bad guy. I loved your ending and how Ovelia was finally able to see the 'real' Delita, like how she always wished to. But it was so tragic and sad! It was awesome though!
Kursed SeeD chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Oh. I absolutely love this! It's such a beautiful piece. Great job. xD
Reflections chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
WOW, this is so deep...heh, and i just finished final fantasy tactics earlier today

i wish i could write as well as you can...great job!
Sacred Dark Millenium chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I thought the story was good. I loved it. It was sad though...*sob*
Yuna chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
wow, that was good. very interesting
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
dramatic, sad, evil and sweet at the same time. this is a good, good story, I'm going to put it on my favorite's list, because I'm going to cry. Erk. Gimme a tissue, someone...
Amy chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Great review! I am getting chills down my spine...
Crisis Haylo chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
That was...so great...it's kinda hard to put it into words...and Delita was 'evil' like most fics I've read _ That was just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! don't stop your great job!
Aether146 chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Great to see an FFT fic that really does the characters justice ). You portrayed Delita perfectly, in my opinon. Far too often I see him as a complete villan who's totally evil, and that wasn't shown here. This was a really interesting read, good job. Interesting take on the ending as well. _
Apolena Soleil chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
YaY! A Final Fantasy Tactics fic! A GOOD Final Fantasy Tactics fic!Hehe...I assume a lot of ppl don't write those cause the plot is really confusing (i was so lost...LoL). But anyway, that was good! Very good! Write more!