Reviews for Whatever You Desire Most
angeliena chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Like it! I hope there will be a updat
Peacockgirl chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Oh my goodness ... I kind of love how this chapter was actually about Dwight. So perfect.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Oh, NATHAN! I can see him struggling with the idea that this IS NOT Audrey, but also with the weight of the guilt and sorrow that he feels over her loss, and his need to apologize, even if it's not in the way he would wish. And I LOVE Dwight and so excited for his inclusion. This is SUCH a gem (P.S. I clicked on this because it was YOU writing and then when I saw the N/Dwight header and my first thought - however wrong ;) - was that I accidentally clicked on an N/D smut piece...but then I remembered that it was you (sorry for the redundancy). You might consider putting a disclaimer in the Summary, or listing the genre as "friendship" for more viewership and clarity (cause it deserves more reviews!)
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Okay, how have I missed this until now? First of all, I LOVE that Nathan stopped drinking coffee (and that the reason was so potent and realistic). I love all of this - "For the first few months after the meteor shower hit, he could only think of how she'd taken the best parts of him with her when she left Haven. It isn't until now, much later, when the acute despair has mellowed into a dull but constant ache, that he's had the much more pragmatic realization that she'd also taken her intuition and special knack with the Troubled residents of the town as well. For while the barn took everything that mattered to Nathan with it when it vanished, it had left the Troubles behind.". All of it. And I love the Trouble at the end and the sad, self-reflection of Nathan. AND STAN! Oh how I love Stan!
Doks chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I love it. I love the angst and I love that we only found out that it was about Dwight at the end. It made me realize how much alike they are. The last lines are really poetic, beautiful.
Thank you for writing this! I hope see you around more often (what about the Christmas fic we were writing?)
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Poor Nathan! This was an interesting read!
Doks chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I've seen a lot of people doing mean stuff to Nathan, but you, wow, that was brutal. Poor Nathan :(
Great job at breaking his (and my) heart