Reviews for Renaissance Of A Darkened Heart
kayjanna chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
What an interesting story! I wonder what Edward's problem is? He seems so cold hearted. What's going on with Bella? Who's sending her text messages? I have many more questions. I think you have me hooked on your story. Thank you for sharing.
melissamary55 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
love it and wow it they sure had a good conversation and cant wait to read what wil happen next update soon
Debbie White chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Please keep going! :)
YankeeDiva chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Ah this fic has become like chocolate one bite and I'm hooked. LOVED this chapter!
I'm dying to know of Bella's past and if Edward will ever bond with his son and what all really happened with his wife.
This story has great wriitten chemisty which not all writers can pull off I'm looking forward to where the author takes us next in this.

Exceptional work!
madkins chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Ok what is going on with Bella?
sujari6 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Seems Bella's in a lot of trouble.
YankeeDiva chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I can never guess which way is up in this story but I'm digging it the most with much glee as I pounce on the new chapters. I am dying to read the next in this!
melissamary55 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
love it and cant wait to read what will happen when alice is told that bella and Edward have a things also to see how far the lie will go update soon
melissamary55 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
love it and was up with Rosaline and why would she said Edward kill his wife and what danger does the family is in cant wiat to find out
melissamary55 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
love it and wow Edward is so rude
melissamary55 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
love it and why bella let james go what is bella hiding cant wait to find out update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
I'm liking the story so far. plz give the next chapter asap
Debbie White chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Wow keep going i really liked this chapter! Eddie is still being a total jerk! That little lie Bells told got her into trouble! :) cant wait for the next chapter! :) (:
sujari6 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Seems things are getting more complicated.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Rosalie and Edward both seem disturbed.