Reviews for In The Genes
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Ooh! First Mona, and Slash, now Venus! I'm almost giddy. Love your versions of them all, and especially intrigued by what you've done with Venus. Can't wait for the next update!
MC chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
I love your story. Can't wait to read your new chapters. TMNT 2003 is my favorite version of the turtles and I love how you were able to capture their personalities correctly. And I really appreciate your grammar and word choice. Thank you. Hope you write more soon.
xxturtlelovexx chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Great story, totaly love it. Can not wait to read more )
Miss Lib93 chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
This story is really good so far, beyond good actually. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens. What will Bishop do? Will Mona return to the turtles? Please update soon. Thanks
Miss Lib93 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was scary but good. My heart was racing when the monster attacked and I was fearing for Raph. Hopefully Donnie can save his arm and leg. The monster reminds me of Spike from the 2012 series but he doesn't eat humans or turtles. I found this story because of your 'family' picture on deviantart. Very good story so far
GS04GINER chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I really liked your story: D It feel so real, and I liked how you write the characters in the story :) You write themselve more detailed, then the most people do, who writes stories!
Sooo :) I hope you can keep writing the story: D Its one of the best stories I have read: D

PS: I have dyslexia, so i have probably misspell something...
PrayerGirl chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Holy cow! Update when you can please!
Chayse-man chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
This is absolutely fantastic! I'm really enjoying the interactions between Mona, the turtles, Irma and April. You are doing am awesome job. I personally hope for more Raph and Mona interaction, but that's just because Raph is my favorite. Anyway, keep up bthe awesomeness!

Chayse-man
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Awesome chapter. Falco is one sick dude to do that to Slash, and I like how you introduced Venus to the mix as well. Too bad Mona ran out on the Turtles. I just hope she can protect them and get away from Falco soon. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
You called Slash "Six" in one place.
Mily chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Great chapter, I'm hanging onto every word! I hope to see more soon. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
poor Mona...she cant figure out why she isnt normal..
btw is she going to get spunky and start that talking a lot thing that she does in the tv show, eventually? cause right now she doesnt seem like the Mona im used to...
cant wait 4 the next update!
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Awesome chapter. Yeah, Mona really doesn't feel like she belongs there, but I hope that in time she'll come back and see the guys. I really hope she gets with Raph because I think she could bring about a change in him. Nicely done on this as always. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Chistarpax chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Love it.
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Awesome chapter. Love the addition of Mona and Slash. Yeah, someone's been doing a number on Mona for sure, and I have a feeling it's Bishop's doing. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read more.

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »