Reviews for Together, or Not at All
Tamira chapter 1 . 4/11
So cute! - I generally prefer friendship fics over romance, but when I saw that you had a "my fair Lady" fic with the only couple I accept from the musical I had to read it!

Freddy would be the dreamer, the one to draw castles in the air for both Eliza and him... Eliza has a marvellous ( and sometimes scarily, amusingly nasty) imagination, but she is still far more practical, I think.

And it makes sense Pickering would help out the young couple. Higgins mother might too, to a certain extent, she seemed to have taken a liking to Eliza, but I see her more as the person who'd give the sort of support that relies on talking ( and could imagine her saying " my dear, you need flowers for a wedding? I just know the perfect little shop..." and similar to people and helping in that regard, getting them customers...), while Pickering would not mind helping out with money!

I really love this and hope you'll continue. :)
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awww, this is very sweet. I like how you wove Mr. Shaw's epilogue elements into the movie-verse. After watching that scene from the film, I can picture the characters very clearly.

LOL, the trains rumbling by makes me think of that movie where the train keeps going by rattling the whole house. And Kolchak too, of course.

Some non-worrisome hurt/comfort! A nice, squeeable thing for the first vignette!

Freddy is very sweet. You've depicted him very IC, and Eliza is too, as far as I can tell. I would say you've captured their relationship the way it would very likely be and the way Mr. Shaw wanted it! I imagine he would be happy to see some people celebrating the pairing he wanted instead of the one many others wanted.