Reviews for Telltale
this was the cutest thing :)!
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OMG I loved it! XD
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aww! Channy, this was so cute! Kogie bromance has got to be the cutest bromance ever. I love it so much! While I usually prefer Kendall being the clingy one, this was just too cute, and Logie was adorable as always. ;) Kenny was so protective. The ending killed me though. It was adorable! :D

Hope you feel better! Get well soon. :)
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
SO MUCH CUTENESS OMG
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aaaaw, that was adorable! I love how Kendall knows Logan so well that he can tell which behaviors mean what. That's sooo sweet. :3

Very cute story, I enjoyed it. :)
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

I had a feeling that two of these would be grumpiness and clinginess and that is so freaking adorable. Grumpy Logan. Normally that'd be pretty annoying (trust me, my family and friends wanna smack me when I'm in a bad mood, which is... a lot of the time) but if it's Logan then IT'S OKAY. I'M OKAY WITH THIS. ... BECAUSE IT'S LOGAN.

I'm hungry. Lol.

Aw, you're sick again? Ugh. I hope you feel lots and lots better. It's okay. I feel you. I feel like crap. But the catch is that I'm not sick. So... I don't even know lol.

OH MY GOD BUT WHEN LOGAN HAD AN ASTHMA ATTACK, I FELT LIKE CRYING. Because 1. Asthma attacks are scary and sad and disheartening and nerve-wracking and terrifying, & 2. I have to run 3 miles tomorrow and that's basically gonna be me at the end. And then I'll faint and die. I'm not even fifteen yet. Too young to die. TOOOO YOUNGGG.

I swear to freakin'... Michael Jackson's tomb that this sick Logan reminds me of my little Tommy when he's sick. Grumpy. Stubborn. In denial. Not hungry (which is weird because Tommy can eat a whole large pizza, ok). And EXCESSIVELY clingy (which is crazy because he's clingy enough when he's NOT sick).

It's 12:26 a.m. and I'm grinning and smiling like a cheese ball thinking of "Hold me until I fall asleep?" part. Heh.

This review makes no sense omg. My head hurts. I'm brain farting.

But, okay. I really love the part where Carlos is all, "Logan's in a good mood today!" or something like that because that reminds me of my own personal life. Sometimes I just trudge out of my room looking and feeling like a shiitake mushroom and my family is like "Oh, look who's up and smiling and ready for the day!" Lol.

I am so hungry, wow.

Ok, this was cute. Sorry I can't think of anything else to say right now. I am so tired. But I can't sleep. I don't even know.

This was lovely and WOW, I love Kogan. They are tres adorable.

I LUFF YEWWWW.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
*high pitch squeal* I loved this! This was sooo freaking adorable and full of absolute cuteness! I love these boys, I love them so much and you captured their friendship exactly! Great job and I hope you feel better!
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awww, that was wonderful!