Reviews for Catch Me Now
JaydenWinchester chapter 35 . 5/24
I loved this soooo much! The only thing That would have made this better is If Gabriel didn't die or if he came back
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
It's a fanfic! You can totally change cannon! Now bring Gabriel back! TToTT
TazerTricks chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
please?( i'm begging with all my heart:( bring back Gabriel. you have broken me with your words of sorrow
TazerTricks chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
PLEASE! BRING BACK MY BABY!Gabe didnt deserve to die! You have power!¡!¡ Use it to bring him back! I will do ANYTHING!

...*breaks down sobbing* I need help. lots and lots of help.
TazerTricks chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
You killed my baby. You are dead to me now.
TazerTricks chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
NOOOOO!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡! Pleeeeeeaaaaase tell me you dont kill Gabriel! I dont care if your following the show, DONT KILL MY BABY!
wgz-mh chapter 35 . 11/5/2014
Really enjoyed reading this and I am glad that I can just jump right to the sequel now :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
Evime chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Good beginning! Your OC doesn't seem like a Mary Sue.
Nicole chapter 29 . 8/10/2014
UGGGGH. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBEEEEEEEE WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!
Nicole chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Ok, I may have had a suspicion in the back of my mind, but SERIOUSLY? Wow.
Nicole chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Gabriel is my all time favorite character, and I wish the show had more of him. This story is awesome
Nicole chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Oh dear, not season-4 cas! It's great so far, I love it.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Heh, well, I know I reviewed "owls" and said how I don't usually like first-person, but this is well written so YEA! I LIKE IT! :D
Shannon the Original chapter 35 . 5/19/2014
This was really good! I'm sick at home and in bed so I'm glad I have something good to read, hopefully the sequel has a few chapters :D
AwsomeWierdo chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
This is one the best written fanfics I have read in a long time. It had an awsome plot and character! You're such a good writer!