Reviews for as sunshine falls on the wretched
I have not cried so much recently.. you made me ugly cry! But i loved the story and your writing, thanks for sharing!
Zaraih chapter 3 . 3/7
I love this!~
QUEENofMYfandoms chapter 3 . 2/26
This is amazing, I love what you've done with this AU. I really hope you add another addition to it!
Emma the Red Luxray chapter 3 . 2/6
God damn it I haven't cried this much nor smiled this much in a very long time
Faii269 chapter 3 . 1/22
A beautiful and moving story! This is the first fiction that I read where Bilbo is rather seen as a protector, a lovable and generous being because I think or rather I am convinced that is what he is. I'm not saying that the other stories describe it otherwise, not just that there is ... really a different atmosphere. So I thank you for this fiction. A fiction that moved me and made me smile tenderly. kiss!
Lina03 chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Awesome! I lived this little fic, thanks for sharing! )
DalekQueen7 chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Every time I finish this story again, it makes my so happy I could cry. I've probably read it a dozen times now. Kíli is the most adorable tiny creature, and I loved how Bilbo transitioned from reluctant carer to surrogate father. The part where they take Kíli away is so sad! My family has fostered dozens of little kids and that's pretty much their reactions when it was time for them to leave. :( But this ends so happily! I love it until forever.
Ameranthian chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Oh my gosh! This is such a touching, heartwarming story. I have never read the likes of it. Thank you for sharing it.
mab70 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
*sniffle*
Beautiful story!
WhistlingWolf chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
Thank you for writing this piece, it really is a window into a happier world for both Bilbo and the dwarves. Reading this, I might even say that the quest to Erebor would have gone well, even if not everything might've been resolved in the end but maybe Thorin would stay true to himself..

Jana chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Reading this story again, I remember why this fic is one of my favorites. You have a lot of talent!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Love It.
Symphytum chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Thank you.
From an adoptive Mom
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Nice and interesting Story.
1sunfun
Astral and Celestial chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
*sniffles* I just love this so much. 3 it's so pretty and happy and beautifully emotional. like kami. the fluff. it's killing me XP ;) stay awesome. I adore this fic.