Reviews for as sunshine falls on the wretched
consulting-gallifreyan chapter 3 . 4/19
Oh My Gosh. I looooooovvvvveeee this so much! I cannot even
moonshadow2012 chapter 3 . 4/12
That was beautiful. I applaud you getting a happy ending out of it. I was so sure it was going to end in an angsty way but I'm so glad I was wrong. :DDDD
OMG! I love this story! So many FEELS!
Elistone chapter 3 . 3/28
Wow. I was crying my eyes out by the time i finished this story. Bloody brilliant. Well done
pebblesm chapter 3 . 2/26
Lovely x
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 3 . 2/25
i have loved this story terribly, and i read it whnever i need a little bit of sunshine. thanks for writing it. :)
KnuckleFantasy chapter 3 . 2/13
Annnd now it's over and i can't help but smiled 'cause holy hell, i'm so glad to see it's a very happy ending. I really loved read those three chapters, your fic was great! Good job :)
KnuckleFantasy chapter 2 . 2/13
Gosh, i don't want to see Kili being take away from Bilbo, they look so much like a family! I really enjoyed reading the festival part, it gaves me colorful and joyful feelings during the description of it!
KnuckleFantasy chapter 1 . 2/13
So far away, i really like your story! i think it really gives emotion, like joy or a little bit of sadness when kili is crying. good job!
legolette chapter 1 . 2/3
Seriously, I don't typically cry when it comes to fanfics. I just don't. So, please take it as a compliment when I say that this almost had me in tears. You hit the emotions extremely well while providing a believable au timeline. Well done.
Karmic Acumen chapter 3 . 1/29
I actually enjoyed this glimpse into an alternate possibility immensely. Thanks for writing it and sharing with us,
Syntyche chapter 3 . 1/28
This story was absolutely amazing - I loved every sentence of it. Silas Marner is one of my favorite rainy-day books, and this is such a faithful and sweet adaption that I was deeply saddened to reach the end. Well done!
Noelani618 chapter 3 . 1/26
Simply awesome and adorable! Love this story so much! Thank for sharing. :D
Sunny Lighter chapter 3 . 1/22
That's so cute
Nalbal chapter 3 . 1/21
This is absolutely the best Hobbit AU I have ever read. I found it by accident while casually perusing for something new to enjoy, and something to inspire me for my own Hobbit writing. . . and, wow. This is incredible. It is just so rich with many layers to explore and consider and savor! The lessons that Bilbo learns, the joy that Kili brings, the sorrow and the growth and EVERYTHING, there is simply so so much! What a perfectly beautiful, epic tale of love and life and loving to live life to its fullest. I love how you chose to end this tale, with Fili and Kili returning again and again. . . and the knowledge that even in their absence Bilbo is not alone. He has changed and he has people who care for him.

You have outdone yourself, author. Stupendous job.