Reviews for as sunshine falls on the wretched
Nix-LokiFan chapter 3 . 7/20
*wipes away tear of happiness* This is beautiful, and ever so lovely. I love this story.

Nix :-)
Pyrane chapter 3 . 7/11
That is such a sweet story :D
But you made me cry, you Meany you ! T.T

***Pyrane***
Nanashi chapter 1 . 7/7
Awesome! One of the best I've ever read in a while! I was also hoping you could write more stories like this except longer but overall it was a great fic
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 3 . 6/30
When I read the summary, I thought that I would be an adult Kili that was injured and separated from his family, but this was just so much better than any assumptions that I had. It was amazingly written and just so "family", I really loved and enjoyed it. It was cute to see Kili as a little scamper and I really loved seeing Bilbo turn into a family man! In the end, when Kili had to leave and was begging Bilbo to come with them, I was really hoping that the Hobbit did, but then you had him stay at Bag End. But I think this ending was better. :)
MythicalG5 chapter 3 . 5/27
I literally. Cried. O - O
Major feels.
Geshem chapter 3 . 5/26
Beautiful. Thanks for writing.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 5/4
I could picture Nelix from Star Trek Voyager doing the exact same thing Bilbo would
Ayz283 chapter 3 . 4/17
It's really cute and I love it. Though the timelines are all mixed up but I had a great time reading it :DD Good job :D
catzetier chapter 3 . 3/13
That is BEAUTIFUL. I was in tears half the time. Thank you.
SabakuMoon chapter 3 . 3/8
I love this story. It made me smile and shed tears, but it had me wearing a smile all day long.
KiyaJinnSkywalkerKenobi chapter 3 . 3/4
Yeah! It's awesome! So sweet. Love it!
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 3 . 2/16
Well. Aww.
I may have cried a tear or two.
bitteliten chapter 3 . 1/17
What a delightful and well-written little story! I loved the characters and their development. You write really well, and I found myself both laughing and shedding a few tears throught these three chapters.

Are there any more stories in this same universe, by any chance? :)
Dugleik chapter 3 . 1/13
This is an adorable story, that I might hate just a little bit. Because I now have this strange need to read Bilbo raises Dwarves stories.
And an amazing world it is too... :']