Reviews for In the End
You made me weep. Lovely writing.
senkihazi chapter 8 . 4/26
This was so emotional, horrible and absolutely fantastic. Love u and hate u for dragging me into this story. But my god, what a story. U should be a writer and a screenplay writer. Loved it. Loved it. U ruined my day in the most wonderful way. Going to spend it in what ifs. And that kind of impact is one a very few writers can achieve.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2019
I can’t remember the last time I read this story. It’s one of those I enjoy going back to every year or two. It still puts an amazing lump in my throat! the sorrow, the angst that I feel especially at the end. So beautifully written, so painfully written, my body literally gets rigid as I’m reading this story and the tears just leak through my eyes and I see the words as prisms until I blink and then it all comes back clearly. Beautiful executed! Thank you. I really do miss the SAMFA awards.
kaoruca chapter 8 . 1/13/2019
This was beautiful and devastating. Oh my. Wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
I am amazed at the depth of this story. In 8 chapters love was discovered and the world ended in an artistic and skillfully detailed way.

Thanks for sharing
Shezza chapter 8 . 6/2/2018
It's incredible. Stunningly. I've never read anything like it. I had to use Google translate (which is a nightmare), but this fan fiction is great. Thank you!
Bnicole chapter 8 . 2/13/2018
Wow...that was a beautiful yet gut wrenching ending that totally had me crying
MidnightPixie25 chapter 8 . 1/31/2018
This is a beautifully written story, it made me cry when they started picturing their life together. Bravo.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2018
Wow!
midnightjen chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Oh wow, that was heartbreakingly beautiful. That last scene where they grew old together was wonderful.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
Heartbreakingly beautiful this truly wrenched my heart out int the most lovely way. The only other sty that's made me feel so down and love it at the same time is the casual vacancy by JK Rowling. I think it's because it really made me think and I could imagine this so so clearly due to your wonderful description and natural feeling dialogue I wish this was a movie it was so beautiful the ending was amazing and perfect there wasn't artificial feeling angstforthesakeofangst everything felt necassary no matter how painful it really was just right! The characterisation was lovely. Athens moment I sort of was jarred out of the story was the Vitiamin K bit it was so simple but executed so well I really see it coming and I had to step back stop reading an d realise you are really good! I really got lost in this story which speaks to awesome writing the flow was amazing but that shock was set up so well so had to appreciate it which also is testament to your great writing honestly I don't gush much but this really was fantastic! Love love love this
Michaela pendragon Holmes chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Oh my word, *weeping* That was beautifully written. I (painfully) enjoyed reading that.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Oh my gosh *weeping* that was amazing. The end was perfectly (painful) written.
Marion the Geek chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
What a strange and beautiful story. I started to cry in earnest at the mention of Sussex Downs and apiculture. Well done.
FutureSomething chapter 8 . 2/17/2017
It's beautiful. Sad and painful and yet so hopeful. The paragraphs that were at the beginning of each chapter were a great introduction to what would be in chapters but also a true statements of humanity.
Lovemaking scene was... oh boy... I don't know if I have ever read a scene of making love so great as yours. It was beautiful, tender, filled with passion moment of wonderful intimacy. The end was marvellous, fulfil with real closeness of great love.