Reviews for In the End
midnightjen chapter 8 . 6/22
Oh wow, that was heartbreakingly beautiful. That last scene where they grew old together was wonderful.
Heartbreakingly beautiful this truly wrenched my heart out int the most lovely way. The only other sty that's made me feel so down and love it at the same time is the casual vacancy by JK Rowling. I think it's because it really made me think and I could imagine this so so clearly due to your wonderful description and natural feeling dialogue I wish this was a movie it was so beautiful the ending was amazing and perfect there wasn't artificial feeling angstforthesakeofangst everything felt necassary no matter how painful it really was just right! The characterisation was lovely. Athens moment I sort of was jarred out of the story was the Vitiamin K bit it was so simple but executed so well I really see it coming and I had to step back stop reading an d realise you are really good! I really got lost in this story which speaks to awesome writing the flow was amazing but that shock was set up so well so had to appreciate it which also is testament to your great writing honestly I don't gush much but this really was fantastic! Love love love this
Michaela pendragon Holmes chapter 8 . 4/11
Oh my word, *weeping* That was beautifully written. I (painfully) enjoyed reading that.
Oh my gosh *weeping* that was amazing. The end was perfectly (painful) written.
Marion the Geek chapter 8 . 2/20
What a strange and beautiful story. I started to cry in earnest at the mention of Sussex Downs and apiculture. Well done.
FutureSomething chapter 8 . 2/17
It's beautiful. Sad and painful and yet so hopeful. The paragraphs that were at the beginning of each chapter were a great introduction to what would be in chapters but also a true statements of humanity.
Lovemaking scene was... oh boy... I don't know if I have ever read a scene of making love so great as yours. It was beautiful, tender, filled with passion moment of wonderful intimacy. The end was marvellous, fulfil with real closeness of great love.
clairevmurphy chapter 8 . 2/5
Thank you for this. I don't know how you did it, but it was perfect. Completely perfect. Thank you.
musicprincess1990 chapter 8 . 1/23
I am sobbing. Literally, sobbing, and my eyes and nose have turned into waterfalls. My heart hurts so much. But that was so beautifully written.
musicprincess1990 chapter 8 . 1/23
skybird716 chapter 8 . 1/16
Oh my lord, what a BEAUTFIUL story! Thank you for a wonderful tale!
WENN9366 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Wonderfully written. You had me weeping halfway through, and I'm glad I knew, because of the movie it was inspired by, that there would not be some miraculous saving of the world at the end so I could steel myself for what would happen. The ending with them talking about their future together was especially poignant. Sherlock's "Then grow old with me now" comment absolutely broke my heart. Kudos, I will definitely be reading more of your stories.
romiross chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Woow. Amazing. This one chapter was just so powerfull...I so loved it.
The Loyal Executioner chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
The ending made me cry. *bawling*
Stoofxtastic chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
This was one of the most heartbreaking, gut wrenching pieces I have ever read. It tore my heart out in ways I've never experienced while reading someone else's words before. It was stunning and beautiful in a way that makes me both elated and incredibly sad all at once. Thank you so much for the privilege of reading it.
Bergamotte chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
I couldn't help myself ... I had to come back and re-read this beauty. The system wouldn't let me review Chapter 8 again, so I'm cheating and calling this a review of Chapter 7.

I loved, loved, loved the way you wrote this fic. Having our beloved characters end their days on Mummy's French estate was a peaceful and gentle ending, nothing like it would have been in London. And having Sherlock and Molly talk about their future was a stroke of genius. It was a future they would never have, and yet, in wishing for it, they had it all, even if only for the blink of an eye. "We had it all ... just like Bogie and Bacall ... "

As I finished reading the story, I couldn't hold back the tears. What an amazing piece of work this is ... absolutely perfect.

Lono, I truly hope that, with the next season of Sherlock (end of 2016 or start of 2017), you'll be writing again in this universe. You are brilliant.