Reviews for In the End
Kinda wished the world did explode. At least then the pain would be avoidable.
DanannB chapter 1 . 4/30
This story is amazing. The writing is fantastic and the final seen is perfect. I love all of Lono's stories and I have been putting this one off until the last. I knew it would be great like all the others, but I usually shy away from sad endings. I'm so glad I finally gave in and read this! It's not sad, it's beautiful! Ok, yes... It does make me sad, but in the best kind of way. Like I feel like my heart is destroyed, but there are no tears because I can't stop smiling. I think I'm not going to to be able to read this again for a couple of months. But I'm so looking foreward to when I'm ready to feel the massive feels again. Bring on the fluffy one-shots.. I need to recover a bit.
babyemery125 chapter 1 . 3/26
I know I've reviewed this story before, but I recently was looking through my favorited stories list and found it once more. After re-reading it for the third time, it still reduced me to a sobbing mess. Your writing is exquisite. I hate writing extremely positive reviews without criticism, I like to add constructive criticism in addition to my praises so as to help the writer improve in addition to boosting their self-esteem, but I truly find no flaw in your words. You captured these character's voices beautifully while constructing a stunning, heartbreaking tragedy that has stuck with me ever since I first read it. You are the writer I aspire to be one day and now I'm off to read your other stories (I really don't know why it never occurred to me to do this before, but better late than never, right?). Thank you again for a story that has surpassed the confines of fan fiction and become a work of literature that will forever influence not only my writing, but my life as a whole.
contactfoosball chapter 8 . 3/21
Five months pregnant. Read your story, cried for 15 minutes nonstop-my husband was about to call the doctor. Have sworn off all other Sherlock/Molly end-of-the-world fics until after delivery.

That said, beautifully done.
I just read this and it really fucked me up but it's wonderful like i'm crying but it's also great
sorry i'm just too emotional right now tbh.
EolClowRidlley chapter 8 . 1/2
Crying. Thank you for a great trip
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
That was one of the first fanfictions to ever make me cry, beautifully written... All I can say is Bravo!
smauglockbatch chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I am not sure what to write...I mean that was one of the best fanfics I've read so far! Really! You need to wake them up or something! This is so sad, I cried myself to sleep! *sniffs* Get them up and running!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Oh this was a good one. I spent some time boo hooing in the file room. That's what I get for reading at work...
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Oh my goodness that was so sad! But a really great story :-)
server13server13 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
What a delight! I'm probably not the first reviewer to mention Factor V Leiden. I'm heterozygous with a history of clotting. What fun to see a case revolve around a clotting disorder. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
This is soooo great! So painful and tear-jerking and absolutelyy wonderful huhu
ThorinsOTL chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
I like this. My only complaint is that the pill probably *wouldn't* have said Aspirin. In UK they call it paracetamol. Anyway, I'll have to check out the movie that inspired you. I like this idea. Okay. Back to reading the rest!
blue21 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Beautiful story..I couldn't help but cry...really really well written..and I'm glad you left the way the world ended a mystery
blue21 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Sherlock Holmes paid homage
Sorry I couldn't resist mentioning that.
Great story by the way..I love the build up...