Reviews for Strong Steele
Amy chapter 1 . 8/21
Please update! I read a while ago and always check for updates. Needs closure, too good of a story to let !
heather221 chapter 52 . 8/1
This is an awesome story, hope all is ok and that you can continue one day
Riptide.xx chapter 52 . 7/30
I must say, this is my faborite story now! Of course I love Christian and Ana, but I never really liked how much of a submissive Ana was to Christian even if she didn't seem like it. I love how strong and independent your Ana is in this story. And I love her and Gavin together 3 3 you are an amazing writer/story teller. I do hope you find the time to finish this story :)
rapunzelclayre chapter 52 . 7/30
such a great story! I could not put it down. I hope you are able to come back to it soon. I am team Gavin all the way. I hope he will listen and hear her out like she did for him with Chloe.
loves4paws chapter 52 . 7/23
May we have more, please?!
anabee chapter 52 . 7/23
Oh my god.
I am speechless Ella really.

I ve read the whole story and am amazed. I am sorry that it s now the first time I leave a review but I loved it so far.

is there any chance that you could keep on writing.

I am so curious what will happen and I cant even fathom on which team I am.
most times I forget about Christian but when he appears... I wonder if ana can resist him.

I hate all those guys that gave you shit about anything you wrote here.
don't listen to any of them.
you are amazing and your story rocks.

my favourite lemon? definitely the rogue cop in bed.

I am waiting for an update!

kisses from Indonesia
I do nt like cops!¡ I've dated 6 and they are more arrogant than any Christian Grey! Asseholes to boot!¡! But I dare say this Gavin and horney Ana are perfit! There nothing strong about her!¡ Her vows says for better are for worst! It takes strength to forgive. besides she knew he had problems!¡ Gavin has issues to he Lovessss! The damsel in distress! Ana is the perfect damsel! Losey story . This was about Gavin and Ana. Why even talk about Christian ! I don't give a shit if you hate my REVIEW!¡!
Stupid story ! Ana is a head case
Shaza chapter 52 . 5/8
Please continue this story. Even just an update with the rest of the story roughly, it would be nice to have an idea how this ended.
Really need to update.
loves4paws chapter 52 . 4/15
I just reread this story and was wondering if, by some good luck, you are going to continue it?
meg chapter 52 . 4/11
so good please please update!
My favorite lemon was when Ana and Gavin got to role play with Gavin as bad cop. Second best is definitely when Ana gave Gavin one of his fantasies ;)
zapiskimartyh chapter 52 . 3/30
Hi! loving your story! Will you update anytime soon? looking forward to next chapters! I am so on team Christian! can't wait to see them back together :)
rcjr3905 chapter 52 . 3/26