Reviews for Strong Steele
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 52 . 9/4
Loved the story line... thanks for not making ana a wimp... love Gavin character... dreamy...
lmet456a chapter 52 . 8/28
are you planning to finish this story?
Izzy chapter 52 . 7/3
Please finish the story. I'd love to know if Gavin and Ana get a happy ending
gumper chapter 29 . 6/30
LOVE Christian in this scene at the gala / his "goodbye" after their dance almost made me cry..,,

Really well written
gumper chapter 20 . 6/29
OK - I am really enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing it! I want to throw out a couple of nit picky personal observations before I forget them...NOT criticisms (you are a really good writer) just some opinions that have struck me thus far:

- I am SO glad that A has dumped C's ass. What a jack ass! I can totally see him cheating/going back to hardcore BDSM so no argument there. I mean they got married WAY too fast and she was WAY too young and it was WAY too early to believe that C would so quickly be able to completely walk away from all he has known.

HOWEVER, I am pretty shocked that he would let this girl into his office and do her there AFTER she sent Anna the incriminating evidence. I think he would have NAILED her on the NDA stuff first and then absolutely run her out of town/ruined her life for sending Anna the copy of the contract and little note. He would have been so furious that I just can't see him doing ANYTHING with her ever again (never mind appeasing her sexually in his office while trying to gain his wife's trust and forgiveness after the first situation)

- I'm kind of surprised that C would only be seeing his son once a month! At least every other month or even more shared custody would be my guess. Even if A did move out of town between the helicopter and C's resources I'm shocked that he wouldn't have insisted on a lot more visitation and kind of curious as to how or why it would have been so limited

- While I love the notion of A returning to a "normal" life, I'm finding the anonymous existence in a random apartment, low level day care for teddy and lack of security (as far as A knows at the time) to be a little hard to swallow. No way that Anna could so easily disappear into an anonymous life with her former celebrity and the press around. No way that the son of a billionaire could (or really should) live in less than fully secure and safe surroundings...way too easy for a kidnapping to occur. No way Christian would agree to what seems like a risky and somewhat lackluster environment for his child. He was at fault in the divorce but shouldn't have lost his parental rights toward some say in all this stuff and given all the money and high profile nature of it all it just almost seems crazy risky for Teddy to have been living in this manner (?)

Anway, really enjoying it so delving back in now for more!
Agr67 chapter 52 . 6/25
are you going to update this still?
Can you please finish this story? We've read 52 chapters with no ending?
Caz chapter 52 . 5/23
Hi
Hope there's more plenty more chapters to come x
Amy chapter 1 . 5/18
Love this story, pleeeeease update!
charbronte chapter 1 . 4/28
A delight to read x
Guest417 chapter 1 . 4/28
Ellabankss, this story was sooo GOOD! I have not been able to put it down these last two weeks and it has occupied practically all my free time. I truly loved the story and loved watching how things unfolded. Hoping, hoping that there is more to come even though your last chapter was some time ago. I yelled out loud when I finished knowing there wasn't another one waiting for me lol. #TeamGavin
Tcarroll1234 chapter 52 . 4/24
Spent the day in bed reading your entire story. I love it !Please finish the story. I really like Gavin but can't help still rooting for Christian. Maybe Gavin will be killed in the line of duty and Anna will be pregnant with his baby. After a year or two Christian will win her over. Just throwing it out there!
laurafer98 chapter 9 . 3/20
Reading for the 2nd time! This is the only fanfic where I'm not team Christian... And that's only because I Love Gavin!
Samantha641 chapter 52 . 2/16
I'm dying to read more. this is by fare my favorite book with these characters in fan fiction.. can't wait for more!
You let the dumbasses that reviewed your story to get to you to much. I can see you were tired towards the end. It was a wonderful story. I loved it. Don't let people get to you if you do this for a living. People are jealous and nasty I had to stop reading the other things you posted it made me sad to see how cruel people were. I can't believe they did that to you its a free story. I appreciate the work you put into this.
5,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »