Reviews for Strong Steele
ItsAStrangeDay chapter 48 . 2/20
I just caught up on this whole thing and it is amazing! I love love love everything about this story so much. I am team Gavin all the way (until given reason to be otherwise) and am so excited to see where you take this whole thing. Kudos on a job well done building an extremely likeable relationship between Ana and an original character. I'm all for Christian somehow finding a way to prove himself if that is the eventual plan for this, but if not, I'm just loving it how it is. Amazing!
This is such a good story, are you going to finish it? There. Is so many different ways you could take this story. Please continue.
Fiona chapter 48 . 2/16
Always check back for an update, will you post again please?
It's been a whole year, I'm still hoping and waiting you'll finish this off because I really liked officer hot cop
mitzijem chapter 47 . 2/2
Almost a year. Hopefully all the movie hype will get you interested in your really good story again. I miss your strong Ana.
LittlePinkLady69 chapter 1 . 2/2
Hey Ellabankss, Hope you're doing ok. Miss this story a lot and Mr B. Please update again if you get the chance.

LPL x
Love your story! I think it's one of the best ff stories I have read! I hope you still continue it!
LoveReadingGirl chapter 48 . 1/2
Please please please. Post again soon. It's been so long and I'm still looking forward to more Mr boxers. Thanks
Leena chapter 48 . 11/9/2014
Has anyone here heard from strong steele? I miss her story but I do hope she is well. ?
ChelsieMarie chapter 48 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely LOVE youe story! I really hope you finish it because it is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
No update since feb? Can we please please please please have an update? Lol I'm beggin here with tears streaming down my face ...I don't know if ur gona get this but we need an update please ...thank u in advance
Marie36017 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Hahahaha I just read one of you're reviewer about another Christian hater. Well I joined that club when I 1st read the books. And Ana being she an idiot. I like the strong Ana. Also by the last comments, you left this story open. That's sad especially when the story is really good. I'm no where near finished but I thought I would chime in here. Thanks for writing. Hopefully by the time I get to the end you would have picked the pen back up an updated. Wishful thinking. October 2014 2nd day reading.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/8/2014
Not sure how often you post but I see you have not posted since February. This story is wonderful and I've enjoyed every moment if it. I look forward to the notification of your next update! :)

-CK
Guest chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
It's been awhile since you updated
Have you abandoned this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hope u update :( miss your writing
5,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »