Reviews for Strong Steele
ChelsieMarie chapter 52 . 7/7
This story is 100% why I try to search for “completed” stories! Your story is so amazing. I want to know what happens next. I love Gavin and Ana together. I will keep my fingers crossed that one day you are able to finish it. :-)
WTF chapter 52 . 2/18
So that's it? That's where you leave it? Such a great story but as always, writers can't commit to finishing. It's a shame and really, you should take it down since it's not finished.

Shame on you
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2021
I, for one, am happy that Ana chose Gavin.. Christian begged for a second chance and then blew it..he proved that he cannot control himself and Ana knows it. Now. She has been right all along...she is not enough for him. Nothing bad about that..she just doesnt have the desire to be whipped, beat, treated like a piece if mean with a hole in it. She has pride and self worth. How many chances does Christian think he deserves? He KNEW she couldnt and wouldnt forgive another transgression, but he had no problem cheating again..Ana knows that he will continue to cheat because he has no control..or he will beat her..neither of which she is willing to subject herself to. Shes being considerate even allowing him to have unsupervised visitation with Teddy...i wouldnt trust him to be around my child because he has proven he cant control himself or his temper. He is lucky Ana didnt push for him to take anger management therapy before allowing him to be around Teddy. .She could have easily done that...
Go away Christian. You fucked up..2 times. You dont deserve a 3rd chance.
Watching Ana fall in love with another man is your punishment. And Gavin is a far better man than you will ever be. Go back to BDSM...it's all you will ever be capable of.
You really are Elena's little bitch.
Margaret Talai chapter 52 . 8/20/2021
Please update soon
Pat chapter 20 . 7/31/2021
Love this story just wondering if you are ever going to finsh it
Runnergrrl24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
Damn another great story that's still incomplete. I really need to look for the status complete before reading one. Love the fact that Ana didn't cave and run back immediately to cheater Grey. This is a long one that's had me invested in the story line. Please come back and finish it.
shellz71 chapter 52 . 12/20/2020
amazing story. love this strong Ana.
I hope you continue story and AS&CG get a happy ever after.
update soon.
ruby84 chapter 52 . 10/22/2020
update soon plz loved it want more
Pleasingjennifer chapter 20 . 10/16/2020
Christian has always taken the easy way out . Throwing money at someone or buying them off . He has not taken the word NO for what it meant !
Pleasingjennifer chapter 19 . 10/16/2020
I am for Boxer and for Ana . Pussy had his TWO CHANCES and he needs to grow up and start being a man and a Step dad to his son . He has to go crawl under a spoiled rock and seek out Leila
Pleasingjennifer chapter 10 . 10/16/2020
Very good story! I am happy Ana will move on after the cheating scumbag got caught . How hurt would he be if Ana cheated ? We all know
Guest chapter 46 . 6/15/2020
Ana is selfish. She should put her son before her boyfriend (who is bringing trouble).
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
Eww, tatoos are gross. American flag tattoos are just not appealing on the body.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
I picture Gavin to look like 90's model David Boals (but with shorter hair).
liveoninmemory chapter 52 . 5/14/2020
Please update! I love this story, so sad to see it unfinished.
5,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »