Reviews for Strong Steele
cwalk74 chapter 52 . 12/5/2015
Ella, so excited to read new chapter. I really love this story and look forward to reading more. I really love that Ana has found her strength to stand up for herself against the likes of Amanda Boyle. I've read so many cheat stories where Ana finds her strength and an awesome guy but then feels compelled to return to Grey, her first true love. It drives me mad. She loved him, he betrayed that love, she grieves and struggles to reset herself, and then she returns. Please don't go down that path. Keep Gavin and Anna's love alive. In fact a bit of fun, despite his current work commitments would be awesome. Maybe some hot sex after hitting a club with Tiffany and Cameron, or even better Kate and Elliot. I always love the interaction between K and E with Gavin. But there's been a lot of drama and not enough lovin to keep them sustained at the moment.
Thanks for your story.
DenimHeartBlue.23 chapter 52 . 12/5/2015
Oh ana don't go to aspen! Maybe Gavin is home to take her to the safe house or something? Can't Christian just magically disappear lol? Can't wait for more
loves4paws chapter 52 . 12/5/2015
Seems Christian still isn't into full disclosure. Damn! I love Gavin!
theunknown chapter 52 . 12/5/2015
OMG! You are mean and I love it!
But please update or I will lose my mind...
Pks9704 chapter 52 . 12/5/2015
Oh crap..Christian has his hand on her face and Gavin has a duffel bag. Why oh why did you drop us here?
I guess that he has to go out of town..Christian will flip about her being alone and they agree for her to go with him to aspen!
Or Gavin can say..hope you are coming with me!
Guest chapter 52 . 12/5/2015
Hmm, how will this play out? Ana should slowdown with Gavin. I don't remember how much time has passed but their relationship is too intense. Does she realize how serious this human trafficking case is? Does she understand that her son is the heir to GEH? Gavin's mother does not like the Grey's and Teddy is a Grey. This case Gavin is on is now part of his personal life due to Chloe. Instead of showing her independence she be showing her common sense when it comes to Teddy.

Even though I will always be AnaChris, I love this story. This still can be a HEA with Christian. What if Gavin is the mole? Please update soon.

I love this story and I
Westie80 chapter 52 . 12/5/2015
I'm glad Ana is having a life but I'm all for Ana and Christian to get back together. It's been so long I have read this story I can't even remember why they separated?!
Guest chapter 52 . 12/4/2015
Before Ana leaps onto a plane bound for Aspen, she should take a moment and consider how she would be feeling if the situation were reversed. How would she feel if Gavin was spending time away from her and in close proximity with his ex not to mention in her case ex-husband. Ana has experience betrayal and mistrust twice, she may no longer want to be with Christian and is dedicated to Gavin but how would Gavin feel about all this, particularly, right after walking in at the moment when Christian was just about to cup Ana's face. It's no secret Christian wants Ana back. If it's just about Teddy's safety, let him spend a week-end with Christian, some father and son bonding time, and have Ana stay with Gavin. They need some time to connect after all the drama that's still ongoing as it would seem. Lemon scenes, Ella's it's been over a year since we've read this fic. Whatever you come up that's between Ana and Gavin is fine. Thank you for the update and you too have a nice week end, Ella.
meigs37 chapter 52 . 12/4/2015
OMG... wow. FINALLY a bit of Christian and Ana interaction ...YES.
And wanting to take her to Aspen as well. Geez he must be worried, if Ana trusts him i think that she should go for Teddys sake. If she's sure of her feelings for Gavin she wouldn't be worried about being around CG. GO ANA... Go to Aspen.
And why does Gavin have the duffle bag? Is he going away somewhere?

PLEASE get her to Aspen. I want to hear what they would talk about all that time...
The funny thing would be IF Christian had a lady in his life and she was to join them there. OMG what am i thinking? But he deserves happiness as well.
Listen to CG he's never wrong when concerned about security ... And she is his baby mama
Guest chapter 52 . 12/4/2015
When Ana squirted. Never have I come across a fic that had Ana squirt before, very different, very kinky and entirely without Christian. It's almost three years since this fic was first posted, and I maintain that I would like to see Ana and Gavin have their HEA. It would be refreshing and original to have at least one cheat fic where Ana moves on with someone else. Thanks for coming back to us, Ella.
Alice chapter 51 . 12/1/2015
I take it you've given up again? Really unfair to your fans who are all still here after all this time, any update on when or If you'll update again please
Guest chapter 51 . 11/25/2015
i love ths story lol
Castlelover262 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Update soon please, keep Gavin and Ana together please! Don't let his Mom run her off, have Gavin disrupt the meeting and see what his Mom is trying to do! Great story!
Castlelover262 chapter 51 . 11/23/2015
Update soon!
Biggest Fan chapter 51 . 11/22/2015
I hope your going to continue with this story with extra lemony goods ;) this has to be my favorite fanfiction because Ana is finally happy and Christian isn't controlling her every move anymore! I hated that he always got what he wanted. Bravo a thousand times!
5,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »