Reviews for Strong Steele
nedbella chapter 49 . 11/1
Can't wait for more. Even though he cheated, I would still love to see a HEA for Ana and Christian. Your way to that HEA is very different and interesting.
Neim92.2 chapter 49 . 11/1
Happy to see more to this story. I wondering just how inertedring mr & Mrs smiths night got
smills chapter 49 . 10/31
Good chapter
pdb1115 chapter 20 . 10/31
I am always Team Christian, but I respect your story choices.
cwalk74 chapter 49 . 10/31
Great fun chapter. Thanks for this update. Hope you are able to continue with the story very soon. Keen for more ...
Pks9704 chapter 49 . 10/31
I am so glad you are back writting this story. I was mad when I thought that you abandoned this story.
MillieMae13 chapter 49 . 10/31
Hallelujah. I thought it was the end. Never been so surprised before. Thank you for another super chapter even if only a filler. Is this a sign of things to come?
Sophie chapter 49 . 10/31
Happy Halloween. Our favourite US holiday. Loved costumes
DandelionFace chapter 49 . 10/31
Keep on going with the rest of the story. begging.
josiewhyte87 chapter 49 . 10/31
I was beginning to think something had happened to you maybe. Eagerly awaiting more I hope. This was a nice light way back into the story and a great filler chapter to suit the holiday. Please come back soon.
Carol chapter 49 . 10/31
5pm and I should be making dinner for my family then I seen an update for this story and had to read it first. Really great you're back
PopPopPopPop chapter 49 . 10/31
Hoping it won't be long until the next installment
melanuschke1984 chapter 49 . 10/31
I Love it. Please more
JoB85 chapter 49 . 10/31
That was great. Wasn't expecting anymore on here and it's made me fall in love with this story and you characters all over again. J
JoB85 chapter 48 . 10/31
I can't wait to find out more about this mysterious story line with Chloe
5,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »