Reviews for Strong Steele
FSOG103 chapter 51 . 11/20/2015
Looking forward to more. Amanda needs to stop interfering in her sons life, I hope she doesn't split them up
stearncs321 chapter 51 . 11/15/2015
enjoying your story. Waiting for your next chapter
Crystal
USA
xoxGemmaTxox chapter 51 . 11/14/2015
Couldn't believe my eyes!
You are back!
I can't say more other than it's been fantastic reading three new chapters and I await more x
kykio88 chapter 51 . 11/14/2015
Hi!
After 1000 years here we are!
It took me longer than expected to actually read. Im sorry (life is kind of a little too busy sometimes :/ )
But here we are.
Im so happy you're back! Really, we are short on good fanfiction lately adn I really missed reading Strong Steele.
The chapter is really good. It shows a side of tiff noone 8not even Ana it seems) has seen before adn well.. Gavins mother is in town just to mess up everything sooo Im really axcited about that witch-Ana meeting.

Have a really nice day!
And write a lot!

EricaFlowers chapter 51 . 11/13/2015
Please update soon. I've just read this new chapter like a hundred times and I'm dying for more
LovelyLucie chapter 51 . 11/12/2015
Captivating as usual. I look forward immensely to an update from you ellabankss. Gavin was silly to fall for Chloe's poison again and it's fantastic to see Ana being so strong about Amanda. That next update can't come quick enough.
vdlucas chapter 51 . 11/11/2015
I can't wait for the update!
rustyarbor50 chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
I started reading this just last night and I can't put my kindle down .I'm binge reading and I it.
JoB85 chapter 51 . 11/11/2015
I'm begging please please please update again soon, I've read this about 30 times over, can't get enough
pinkwhitepinkwhite chapter 51 . 11/10/2015
Love how crazy things are getting
rustyarbor50 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
New far loving this
MaciB chapter 51 . 11/10/2015
I feel like a detective trying to work out this story sometimes, an enjoyable journey and I love seeing where you are taking your characters. Please update soon x
MrsEvaCross chapter 51 . 11/10/2015
So very happy to see this chapter update...you have made my day much brighter :) Nothing like Mr. Boxers to cheer someone up even if he was stupid believing Chloe and falling for her lies again! I hope his mom isn't trying to get him back with Chloe, When will that woman just leave it alone...very excited to find out :)
Lovetoread2013 chapter 51 . 11/10/2015
Loved the chapter, I really like seeing a more vulnerable emotional side to Gavin. I like how Ana and Gavin both have pasts, both have problems but still completely strengthen each other. Please post again soon
Niem92.2 chapter 51 . 11/10/2015
Another great update. Chloe and Amanda are out to cause as much destruction as possible by the looks of things lol. Can't wait for more
5,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »