Reviews for Strong Steele
MaciB chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Loved it! Love the sexual but totally natural connection between Ana and Gavin, i'm now wondering if they'll take the anal play further...

You really have no idea how much I love and enjoy this story, very excited for more :) x
kayla86evans chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Thanks for updating especially when you've been unwell :)

Ok after that lemon I just love Mr. Boxers even more... I didn't think it possible to love him more and more each chapter but it always happens!

I like a jealous Gavin lol... he doesn't need to be as well.

Cannot wait for next update when you can :)

Kayla x
Joep2007 chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Glad you are feeling better ! It did not have Any bad influence on your chapter ! It was real good ! Love a jealous mr. Boxers !
Melissa chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Brilliant, just wonderful at least they sorted it out and are on the same page now, I'm glad Gavin told about Chloe/His Mom
what'd'ya'say chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Aww Teddy is just the cutest... singing about bananas! And writing his own list!

"'I will devour you, soon' look" I can only imagine Gavin's sexy face with this sort of look... but I wouldn't chuck him outta bed!

Love Gavin's chef skills...nothing sexier than a man who can cook!

"The little anal play did surprise me but in a good way." It surprised me too! But in a good way as well! Will they take that further... I hope so.

Looking forward to more
Guest chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
My favourite story! Love Gavin, Love your Ana, and Love you ellabankss!
Lovetoread2013 chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I loved this chapter...nice to have just some natural and cute interaction with Ana and Gavin now that they have sorted things, and Gavin and Ted are just so cute!

Your lemons are the BEST... always look forward to sexy mr. b time

Please update again soon. x
FSOG103 chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Thank the lord for the pill, I've been waiting for the condom free sex and you certainly didn't disappoint
TillyTillyTilly chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Ok I said last chapter I was glad Ana held out... but I am glad she didn't for too long because that was just like a holy crap moment! Was expecting them to have mind-blowing sex? yes. Was I expecting the anal play? hell no. That was freaking hawt. looking forward to the next chapter.. why is Gavin jealous?
LittlePinkLady69 chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I adore that Ana is getting sexual experience with another man, and that Gavin is making her do things Christian never did, squirting... I think Christian seen himself as Mr. sexpertise so its nice for Ana to realise that there is more out there and she is the lucky one to get it from sexy Mr. Boxers!

Again awesomely well written chapter, always worth the wait for a chapter from you ella, and the first half was hot hot hot!

Ted's just the cutest with his writing and list and its so lovely to read about Gavin and Ted bonding and getting along, because Ana is right its hard to find a decent guy who will take someone on with a child so Ana is right to realise she is a lucky girl!

Love love LOVE... fun with Tiff and Cam, and trust Tiff to come up with a game with a name like that HAHA!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, because you never disappoint with delivering such great chapters. LPL x
Autumn chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Wow! I hope they'll go the whole way with regards to 'the other hole' I'd love that... especially with Gavin being so well... proportioned it would take a lot of trust and going slow and I think they have the trust in the relationship to do so. Great overall chapter again
StarGazerGirl13 chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
At least he told Ana and about Chloe and his Mom, thank god! Secrets wouldn't have ended well...it's good he is being honest. But Ana's right I think she should worry...I doubt that the last we've heard about that situation. I'm very happy they kissed and made up, that kitchen sex was H-O-T... first time without a condom and a little anal play... I need to go a cool down... I LOVE how huge Gavin is...

So nice for Ana to be out enjoying having fun with her friends, she married and settled far too young and missed out so at least she is getting to do it now, oh jello Gavin! haha I doubt he has anything to worry about after that make up sex!
LoveReadingGirl chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
another stupendous chapter and magnificent writing
Lesley chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Love me some Gavin!
GeorgiaG chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Can't beat a bit of sexy Mr. Boxers on a Sunday Morning to relax... although I'm sure after that lemon my other half will thank you... :) Can't wait for the next update
5,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 154 .. Last Next »