Reviews for Strong Steele
Guest chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Sorry if we pressure you when we beg :( just love this story, but will happily wait for next chapter when you can. Really good update today...nice to know more about Gavins past, nice having some Ana and Tiff time as well :)
guest chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Crap! I bet his Mom wants him to get back with chloe! Gosh who will Ana end up with Gavin or Christian?
MissyMD chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Thank you so much for posting today, I don't mind waiting really, just when it gets to a certain number of days I worry the author has given up so like to remind them that we are still waiting and loving the story :) which I do love, one of my favourites right now :)

I hope Ana and Gavin talk soon, they both need to out their own feelings to get on the same page now.

Ana can't handle another heartbreak so I hope Gavin realises whatever his mom has to say about Chloe...that Ana is now his life and she is more important.

Will be eagerly awaiting more (when you can) xx
ISana55 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
I hope that Ana and Gavin can talk , amazing chapter as always :)
kykio88 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Hummmm... of course the chapter is great as usual.
Gavin dealing with this stuff from his past and Ana trying to know what's going on but at the sime time not wanting to be pushy.

I can handle the waiting, life gets busy.

But... I'm super sad the chapter is so short!
I understand, that happens for quality purposes, soooo I'll suck it up ;)

Thanks for the update! And have a great week!
LostLoveFound chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Oh my gosh. Chloe better not stand in the way of Ana and Gavin D: Update soon please! :D
Hard Pouncing chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
oh no! Gavin is giving the appearance of being done with Ana - how is she not freaking out? She has really matured since the breakup with Christian! By the way - can you make CG be suffering more, like brutally? He so F****D up!

write write write!
AR50 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Thanks so much for the update. At least we know that Gavin is not still upset over the moving thing, but she still doesn't know that yet. Looking forward to the next chapter as always.
masonmummy2011 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Bit late reviewing sorry. Perfect way to spend time on a Sunday? Strong Steele :)

But I hate that you're tired...stressed...pressured with your writing so really we don't mind waiting, because like I already said it should be enjoyable for you to sit and write and have words flowing not forcing it out for us impatient lot lol. But I suppose having us all love your story and writing is better than having like 10 reviews a chapter or something at least you know you have all this love, backing and support.

A magnificent chapter and writing as it always is, I am really loving the direction the story is going in, it's something so different, I love that its a story about Ana and OC you have created and not just the usual Christian and Ana. It's interesting to get more of Gavin's backstory and see he isn't the perfect guy everyone thought he was, drugs ok you got me good there...that I wasn't expecting...could that be the reason she is in the hospital? As I said before I so love the fact Ana and Carla get on well...too many stories have her as the bitch mom who doesn't give a crap and its nice to read about them getting along. Ana sure is falling for Gavin and that line...Something was missing. Someone was missing. Gavin. pretty much does it for me...they are both in love with each other but Ana has been too afraid to admit it for fear of getting hurt and Gavin hasn't wanted to say it too soon and scare Ana off so I hope one of them will make that first move soon, let's just hope this Chloe wont be too much trouble...Is she still in love with Gavin? I don't think Gavin still loves her because he has had relationships...and serious ones at that...since being with Chloe, so I'm hoping she can crawl back to where she came from soon lol.

Gavin is right he was an ass...he better do some serious grovelling although I can see why he was a bit upset about the moving and not being told but he should have handled the situation better and then just going MIA for days yip it's Gavin who needs to say sorry and fix things here.

I am excited for more and too find out about Chloe and how things will pan out between Ana and Gavin, I really can't wait. But that being said do what is best for you. Writing should be fun :)

Much Love
Bex xox
Emma1987 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Oh so ? was Gavins mom then? and the person being referred to in the hospital was Gavin's ex? his first love...I like that its a good contrast, that both Ana and Gavin's first love's are in the story and certainly don't seem to be making life easy for the pair but I do hope they can over come it all and be happy together in the end. Gavin was an ass and needs to go and fix things now before Ana gets hurt. Thanks for the great chapter
AmyDrummondxoxox chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
I'm glad Gavin knows he was an ass about the moving thing...but I love the difference in how he deals with the aftermath in comparison to how Christian would...CG would send flowers gifts etc...Gavin knows the best thing to do is to go and see Ana in person and explain and talk things through. What is going on with this Chloe...I hope she doesn't get in the way too much of Gavin and Ana being happy together, unlike someone else said I do see Gavin being Ana's HEA, just because Gavin isn't fifty shades of fucked up doesn't mean they can't build a happy life together. I am enjoying a kink in the road of their relationship though...but I sure hope it can be fixed heart can't handle this being in limbo lol.

thanks for the chapter,

Amy xoxoxoxox (ssno1)
RockRollIndieChick chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Wonderful chapter, thank you so much for posting have been going crazy without strong steele. Love the girly night with Tiff and the phone call with Carla, I like how in your story Carla and Ana seem to get on, everyone else always make Carla a bitch so it's a nice change. I was worried Gavin had ran off back to whoever it was calling and thought yes it was an ex so I'm glad that he was working and not with this very excited to find out how things go with his mom...what is going on with Chloe that is so important for Gavin to be involved...more soon please...but don't feel pressured...and we certainly don't hate you :) thanks for the wonderful chapter
HappyCup chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Oh this is awful. If she loses Gavin to someone else that would be heartbreaking. He's not even thinking about Ana. And it happened just as I was convincing myself that Ana could be happy with someone other than Christian, too. Your's was the first story I was willing to do that for.
Suzie726 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
I am so hoping Gavin goes back to Chloe. He has always felt a little too perfect. I guess I just miss CHristian and all his shades of crazy. Great writing I just am still holding out hope for Christian and Ana HEA.
qtowngirl1 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Please...need another chapter soon. Love this story.
5,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 154 .. Last Next »