Reviews for Strong Steele
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
Can Christian just never come back? I HATE him in this story, but LOVE Gavin :)
IceDragon chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
Loved it! Ana is a very lucky lady ;)

I'm hoping we here about Christian soon, not because I want him back with Ana but I'm curious to know what happened to him, surely a man who spent his life with subs, contracted one while married and then went back again can't just stop?
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
Please please please update again soon :)
qtowngirl chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
Still the best story on FF.
Aubrey chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I just came across your story yesterday...and I love it. You are such a good writer. And I love Ana with Gavin. Team Gavin here! ;-)
jamesmorgan89 chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
love it...
I just have a question..
whats going to happen with christian?!
are you going to kill him? make him fall in love with somebody? is he going to get a new sub?
Saewulfe chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I'm really glad you feel better, can we have another chapter soon please I rhink I am becoming a tad obsessed with this story
Saewulfe
Leah chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Just wanted to say how utterly amazingly you are. I look for a new chapter everyday and so excited when I see a new post. Is it wrong that I love Gavin even more than I loved original Christian? Keep up the amazing work!
MrsEvaCross chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
First thanks for the new chapter, sorry you've been unwell but I'm a happy camper that you still managed to get us an amazing chapter at the weekend! :)

Second, You really are a very talented writer, something about this story, your writing the characters just totally draws me in too this story. I'm just really enjoying reading something different, no one else has had the balls to write about Ana alone in the totally awesome way you have! Love Gavin, and its great him and Teddy get along so well. Why is Gavin jealous especially after that amazing lemon? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I love this story, sorry you've been ill but glad you feel better now, can we have another chapter soon please? :)
Guest chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I just totally adore Ana being with someone else in this story...can't wait for the next chapter.
MaciB chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Loved it! Love the sexual but totally natural connection between Ana and Gavin, i'm now wondering if they'll take the anal play further...

You really have no idea how much I love and enjoy this story, very excited for more :) x
kayla86evans chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Thanks for updating especially when you've been unwell :)

Ok after that lemon I just love Mr. Boxers even more... I didn't think it possible to love him more and more each chapter but it always happens!

I like a jealous Gavin lol... he doesn't need to be as well.

Cannot wait for next update when you can :)

Kayla x
Joep2007 chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Glad you are feeling better ! It did not have Any bad influence on your chapter ! It was real good ! Love a jealous mr. Boxers !
Melissa chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Brilliant, just wonderful at least they sorted it out and are on the same page now, I'm glad Gavin told about Chloe/His Mom
5,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 154 .. Last Next »