Reviews for Strong Steele
Finding my voice 84 chapter 51 . 3/24
Just going this story and so glad I did! I hope you come back soon! I would be happy if Ana had a HEA with either of them but I personally like Gavin a lot more. This story is amazing!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 52 . 3/20
OMG way to leave us with a cliffhanger! Poor Gavin walking in with Christian trying to caress Ana! I mean I understand Christians concern and all but still he was pushing it!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 51 . 3/20
I'm curious if Ana is going to get Christian involved once she really finds out what's really going on with Mrs. Boyle and Antony Richards involvement with Mrs. Boyle? I thought for sure for a while that Tiff was going to say her stepfather was Stepen Morton. That would have shocked the shit out of Ana!? Does Mrs. Boyle know that Chloe almost cost Gavin his job? Does she know what a lying scheming drug addict she is? Can' wait for her to find out. I so want to see Richards go down too! What's Mrs. Boyle going to say to try and get Ana away from her son? I kind of hope that Gavin shows up at the dinner or at least sneaks up on them after listening to what his mother has to say?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 50 . 3/20
Wait till he tells her that Chloe played him!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 49 . 3/20
That was cute glad he made it.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 46 . 3/19
Oh I so want to know what his mother said when she called Ana!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 45 . 3/19
Shit Chloe is playing him!?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 44 . 3/19
So part of her story is true?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 43 . 3/19
Please don't tell me that he brought Chloe to his apartment?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 42 . 3/19
Go Cam! I think that everyone is rooting for him! LOL
joan.goldman.9 chapter 41 . 3/19
LOL of all people to bump into when you are not wearing panties! Whats in the email that Mel wants Gavin to read?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 40 . 3/19
Another scheming conniving bitch just what Ana needs!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 39 . 3/18
Now it's Ana turn?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 38 . 3/18
So this Chloe is going to start problems? I really feel sorry for Christian but then again he brought this upon himself!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 37 . 3/18
Some girls do have all the luck!
5,558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »