Reviews for Strong Steele
Ella chapter 52 . 8/21/2018
Next chapter?
Ava chapter 52 . 8/21/2018
Now...
Christian did wrong I hate him for that, but he is guilty now n when someone is guilty it means he realise it's mistake and is ready to make it up for them. Reading Christian's pov and the past memories and the relation I always see between them means that Christian never wants to heart Ana he only wants to love her , needs to love her. When he was mess and to take the anger out he needed to beat the shit out of someone , he couldn't do that to Ana he didn't want to to hurt her so he did that to someone else, I agree he did hurt her but indirectly he never intended to hurt her because Ana is the light to his dark soul.
And about Ana she is thinking Christian used her but in that first place she agreed to everything Christian asked her if she want or not and she Said yes and how could she think so low of herself like she is a kind of thing to used and throw Christian never wants her to think so low of herself the man she once loved she is hating him now how could she " if it's not forever than its not love " if u r into books deeply u will understand and if Christian and Ana are not for forever it means the thing they had was not love a " sick game " and it would be insult to EL James FSG series and characters.
u can't go like that if u really adore Christian and Ana so u have to understand that Anastasia and Christian belongs to each other u have to make it like that a HEA for Chris and Ana if u are really, deeply into fifty shades.
this new Ana is breaking hearts mine and Christian too they are my favourite character writer u have to understand your readers feeling " Ana️ Christian " please come if it's ends up with Ana and Gavin together than change the name of this story cause than it will not be fsg of Ana and Christian for what it is famous for ...Ana and christian are made for each other please make it happen...I feel happy for her that she is happy again after a long time I am very happy Ana deserve happiness but enough of punishment for Christian he is in pain I don't want Ana or Christian anyone in pain u are marvellous writer but fsg is for Ana and Christian not Ana and Gavin and if that's your target than make Christian die or disappear or anything but he should not be in picture with Ana Gavin he will be devastated please...and about Ana thinking so low of christian that he used her does she forget his childhood pain that he was molestated at a young age and was manipulated and he leave every stupid thing just to be with Ana he is broken and only Ana can make him whole again let her please don't break such a beautiful relation i know this sucks that in every cheating story he his forgiven but that's the they belongs to each other u can't tear them apart please listen to me I am not wrong I know I know how a story should be I am the head writer of my school magazine so u can imagine know kind of better please don't do such bizarre things to them ...don't break them make them they are each others HEA .( and a child like teddy needs a perfect family cause Ana didn't have one because of her mother marring so many times neither Christian get a perfect family live at a young age cause he was in pain and so closed off ...Please) Ana and Christian it is was most of the people want myself included
please make it happen u have to or I will be devast.
u are a amazing writer and do accept my apology if I said something dire .
Ava chapter 52 . 7/21/2018
Don't continue with ana and Gavin
I don't want to cry anymore
Seeing Christian without ana for 52 chapters. makes me cry a lot
Please please please please stop with ana and Gavin
Please
I don't wanna cr writer u should understand the feelings and thoughts and should care about your readers
Please please please " Christian and Anastasia"
Loves4paws chapter 52 . 7/16/2018
Ella, Is everything okay with you. It has been quite a while since this chapter was written and am hoping for a continuation. Could you, perhaps, have continued the story on another site? If so, what site. Thanx.
Ava chapter 52 . 7/16/2018
Fuck Gavin

I hate him . why the fuck is ana love him

Yyyyyyyyyyyyy
Y not Christian

.yyyyyyyyyyyyy do something
Please please and soon
Lee chapter 52 . 4/22/2018
Why are you not writing anymore. Please finish the story
Guest chapter 52 . 2/5/2018
Will there ever be an update?
sbarney724 chapter 52 . 1/14/2018
After reading the story for the 2nd time - I have to say that I really enjoyed it. And now can definitely see Ana with Gavin "hot cop" Boyle-He is a Keeper! I have to add that I think you should have ignored any negative reviews and not given the "bullies" your time in the A/N's. Just my 2 cents. Love your imagination - just great!
sbarney724 chapter 26 . 12/28/2017
"Nothing could ever take back what we had before" ~ so that tells me pretty much that Christian is in the past for Ana! I will continue reading though...thank you.
sbarney724 chapter 20 . 12/28/2017
I know this story was finished off long ago ~ but I am Team Christian ~ always! Men are Men and they make horrible mistakes, but he is Teddy's father and deserves a chance to prove that he has changed.
githarington chapter 52 . 12/20/2017
An update wluld be greatly appreciated
urs.sanchez23 chapter 52 . 12/11/2017
are you going to continue this story its one of my favorites and would love to see where you take this
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 52 . 9/4/2017
Loved the story line... thanks for not making ana a wimp... love Gavin character... dreamy...
lmet456a chapter 52 . 8/28/2017
are you planning to finish this story?
Izzy chapter 52 . 7/3/2017
Please finish the story. I'd love to know if Gavin and Ana get a happy ending
5,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »