Reviews for Strong Steele
Ava chapter 52 . 7/21/2018
Don't continue with ana and Gavin
I don't want to cry anymore
Seeing Christian without ana for 52 chapters. makes me cry a lot
Please please please please stop with ana and Gavin
Please
I don't wanna cr writer u should understand the feelings and thoughts and should care about your readers
Please please please " Christian and Anastasia"
Loves4paws chapter 52 . 7/16/2018
Ella, Is everything okay with you. It has been quite a while since this chapter was written and am hoping for a continuation. Could you, perhaps, have continued the story on another site? If so, what site. Thanx.
Ava chapter 52 . 7/16/2018
Fuck Gavin

I hate him . why the fuck is ana love him

Yyyyyyyyyyyyy
Y not Christian

.yyyyyyyyyyyyy do something
Please please and soon
Lee chapter 52 . 4/22/2018
Why are you not writing anymore. Please finish the story
Guest chapter 52 . 2/5/2018
Will there ever be an update?
sbarney724 chapter 52 . 1/14/2018
After reading the story for the 2nd time - I have to say that I really enjoyed it. And now can definitely see Ana with Gavin "hot cop" Boyle-He is a Keeper! I have to add that I think you should have ignored any negative reviews and not given the "bullies" your time in the A/N's. Just my 2 cents. Love your imagination - just great!
sbarney724 chapter 26 . 12/28/2017
"Nothing could ever take back what we had before" ~ so that tells me pretty much that Christian is in the past for Ana! I will continue reading though...thank you.
sbarney724 chapter 20 . 12/28/2017
I know this story was finished off long ago ~ but I am Team Christian ~ always! Men are Men and they make horrible mistakes, but he is Teddy's father and deserves a chance to prove that he has changed.
githarington chapter 52 . 12/20/2017
An update wluld be greatly appreciated
urs.sanchez23 chapter 52 . 12/11/2017
are you going to continue this story its one of my favorites and would love to see where you take this
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 52 . 9/4/2017
Loved the story line... thanks for not making ana a wimp... love Gavin character... dreamy...
lmet456a chapter 52 . 8/28/2017
are you planning to finish this story?
Izzy chapter 52 . 7/3/2017
Please finish the story. I'd love to know if Gavin and Ana get a happy ending
gumper chapter 29 . 6/30/2017
LOVE Christian in this scene at the gala / his "goodbye" after their dance almost made me cry..,,

Really well written
gumper chapter 20 . 6/29/2017
OK - I am really enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing it! I want to throw out a couple of nit picky personal observations before I forget them...NOT criticisms (you are a really good writer) just some opinions that have struck me thus far:

- I am SO glad that A has dumped C's ass. What a jack ass! I can totally see him cheating/going back to hardcore BDSM so no argument there. I mean they got married WAY too fast and she was WAY too young and it was WAY too early to believe that C would so quickly be able to completely walk away from all he has known.

HOWEVER, I am pretty shocked that he would let this girl into his office and do her there AFTER she sent Anna the incriminating evidence. I think he would have NAILED her on the NDA stuff first and then absolutely run her out of town/ruined her life for sending Anna the copy of the contract and little note. He would have been so furious that I just can't see him doing ANYTHING with her ever again (never mind appeasing her sexually in his office while trying to gain his wife's trust and forgiveness after the first situation)

- I'm kind of surprised that C would only be seeing his son once a month! At least every other month or even more shared custody would be my guess. Even if A did move out of town between the helicopter and C's resources I'm shocked that he wouldn't have insisted on a lot more visitation and kind of curious as to how or why it would have been so limited

- While I love the notion of A returning to a "normal" life, I'm finding the anonymous existence in a random apartment, low level day care for teddy and lack of security (as far as A knows at the time) to be a little hard to swallow. No way that Anna could so easily disappear into an anonymous life with her former celebrity and the press around. No way that the son of a billionaire could (or really should) live in less than fully secure and safe surroundings...way too easy for a kidnapping to occur. No way Christian would agree to what seems like a risky and somewhat lackluster environment for his child. He was at fault in the divorce but shouldn't have lost his parental rights toward some say in all this stuff and given all the money and high profile nature of it all it just almost seems crazy risky for Teddy to have been living in this manner (?)

Anway, really enjoying it so delving back in now for more!
5,622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »