Reviews for Strong Steele
Guest chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
It's been awhile since you updated
Have you abandoned this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hope u update :( miss your writing
Cindsrose chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
I'm so glad I started reading this. I have made a habit of just reading a story and continuing if I like it. I seldom read authors notes and never read reviews. The few times I glance at authors notes I am always so sad to see people getting negative reviews from "trolls." I will never understand why people continue to read and criticize stories here. I have so little spare time to read I cannot imagine wasting time on stories I do not like and making writers feel bad about work they have put their heart and soul into and shared freely with others. I only hope that you keep writing!
leena chapter 48 . 8/8/2014
Please, I'll take any kind of update! Im missing your story! Even if it's just a paragraph! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
safibee chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Hi hi, jus re-read this story and Joe I realise how I miss getting updates... plz update this story soon mwa
Zen chapter 48 . 7/9/2014
Oh my, it's been a while. I'm so missing Gavin and Ana now! I'm so glad you decided to keep writing. I have read again and fallen in love with hot cop all over again so please update us again when you can!
Autumn chapter 48 . 7/8/2014
Please keep us updated on progress, cannot wait for an update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
What a crap story. Another Christian hater. Great.
Kate chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
This is about to hit the fan.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
SOB! Goodness that was intense. Awesome chapter
joan.goldman.9 chapter 48 . 7/2/2014
Please tell tell me you didn't abandon this story? Its so good.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 47 . 7/2/2014
I did not see that coming.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
WOW I can't believe she told him almost everything but she told him plenty.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
This story is great!
Leena chapter 48 . 6/29/2014
Oh yes! Thank goodness for small favors! I've been regularly checking your bio hoping for a word from you, if only to say youre ok. Now that I know you're alive and well I will gladly wait for your updates. You've been missed and I'm happy youre back! :D
5,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »