Reviews for Strong Steele
peetame chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Oh NO Teddy!
lovereads chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Another interesting story right here :) I have read so many FSOG fanfictions and I'm actually thrilled when there's a story with another love interest for Ana aside from Christian. I mean, I love Ana and Christian together but why not let Ana find another guy that she will love too. Whether in the end, she still goes back to Christian, at least she has experience loving another man. Will be following your story, I hope you'll update soon. Cheers!
egyptianeyes chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
oh no pleeeeease ! I hope nothing happens to Teddy..that is too much too soon...
charhamblin chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I totally agree with you. While I love the cheating stories, they all end the same. After months Ana takes CG back and they have a HEA. Meanwhile, the woman always stays celibate while the guy has had fun sticking his dick in anything he wants. So, I look forward to Ana going out on her own for awhile and developing a new relationship.

But, I do work in family law. Christian is a billionaire, they had no pre-nup and Teddy deserves to live better. He should not have to live in squalor and share a 1 bedroom apartment with his mother. While I understand that Ana wants a new life and to be self-sufficient without Christian's help, child support belongs to the child, not the parent! It it Christian's duty by law to support him. Even if Ana took nothing from the divorce/break-up; it is her duty as his mother to make sure her son has the money he needs and is living comfortably. Is she so rich that all of Teddy's college is already paid for? What about kidnapping attemps? He should be in the best pre-school in the county. This is his right, no matter how stubborn Ana wants to be. Also, I know cheating is bad, but Christian would also be entitled to visitation rights with his son. Teddy will grow up to resent his mother if Ana never let him see his father. Christian's child support obligation under the law would probably be around $75,000 PER MONTH based upon what he makes, at least.
SmileRose chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Awe...Thanks for the shout out, I hope Teddy Bear's ok! Still laughing at the Mr. Boxers name!
Cheers,
Rosie
kendall777 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh boy describes this perfectly. I am really looking forward to where you take this story. And what's going on with Christian. Please update ASAP. Bernadette ;) x
heycomputer chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I like the start of this story!
tammyrolls chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hmmmmm I think I could get used to this! ;) I certainly would like some more! Post soon!
Shirleyleo chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
...yes, please continue...!
Skgcsandra chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Continue. Sounds interesting.
Aprilxoxox chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This could be fun! :)
egyptianeyes chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very Interesting! cant wait to see where this story goes...one request please let Christian be in Teddys life..even if he and Ana arent together...i hate the stories where she keeps him from him...
masonmummy2011 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
wow. great storyline its nice to see ana in a different more confident way...please write more.
HappyCup chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I'm interested to see where you're going with this, and how she and Christian fell apart.
Chelavon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Great start, I will follow.
5,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 365 372 373 374 375 376 Next »