Reviews for Strong Steele
Agr67 chapter 52 . 6/25/2017
are you going to update this still?
Guest chapter 52 . 5/24/2017
Can you please finish this story? We've read 52 chapters with no ending?
Caz chapter 52 . 5/23/2017
Hi
Hope there's more plenty more chapters to come x
Amy chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Love this story, pleeeeease update!
charbronte chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
A delight to read x
Guest417 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Ellabankss, this story was sooo GOOD! I have not been able to put it down these last two weeks and it has occupied practically all my free time. I truly loved the story and loved watching how things unfolded. Hoping, hoping that there is more to come even though your last chapter was some time ago. I yelled out loud when I finished knowing there wasn't another one waiting for me lol. #TeamGavin
Tcarroll1234 chapter 52 . 4/24/2017
Spent the day in bed reading your entire story. I love it !Please finish the story. I really like Gavin but can't help still rooting for Christian. Maybe Gavin will be killed in the line of duty and Anna will be pregnant with his baby. After a year or two Christian will win her over. Just throwing it out there!
laurafer98 chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
Reading for the 2nd time! This is the only fanfic where I'm not team Christian... And that's only because I Love Gavin!
Samantha641 chapter 52 . 2/16/2017
I'm dying to read more. this is by fare my favorite book with these characters in fan fiction.. can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 52 . 2/14/2017
You let the dumbasses that reviewed your story to get to you to much. I can see you were tired towards the end. It was a wonderful story. I loved it. Don't let people get to you if you do this for a living. People are jealous and nasty I had to stop reading the other things you posted it made me sad to see how cruel people were. I can't believe they did that to you its a free story. I appreciate the work you put into this.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/14/2017
I don't usually comment until the last chapter but I really think this story is awesome, I can't wait to finish it. Your grammar and spelling are excellent. I've read books from the store that have a lot of bad spelling and I'm reading this free story and I can't stop reading.
Guest chapter 52 . 1/14/2017
You have written a good story but leave off with a cliffhanger how stupid for a promisising story. Why bother to write it! Bbbbb
kinkychick chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Please come back and finish this story. Was an all time favorite of mine. Thanks
Ana Steele chapter 52 . 12/6/2016
Will this be finished please
Guest chapter 52 . 11/22/2016
I love this fic
Really hope you come back soon

malugargula