Reviews for Strong Steele
Pks9704 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Where are you?.?...
Diane L chapter 48 . 4/15/2014
I just found your story and I love it. Hurry up and post!
belnarbs chapter 48 . 4/12/2014
OMG I just read your story and I love it! Please update soon. I really like that you didn't put Ana back with Christian, I love Gavin !
romanreader chapter 48 . 4/11/2014
I read your "one shot" on your blog. That was sooooo HOT. You have developed a super sexy character in Gavin. I loved the story with Gavin and Ellie. I would love to see where this story goes also.
Guest chapter 48 . 4/7/2014
2 months of nothing? Please at least update us ob how things are? Are you stopping the story? Taking a 6 month break? But it seems unfair when there are people who check each and every day and you don't let us know? 14th March it was 90% can't you just post that to keep us going?
sclark4 chapter 48 . 4/7/2014
Great story...ty
Sweetangel 65 chapter 48 . 3/31/2014
I love this story just found it the other day...Im really into this Ana and Gavin relationship ..plz update soon you left us hanging. Thkz
Guest chapter 48 . 3/30/2014
Please post something soon. Even another little snippet
Fopiz chapter 48 . 3/17/2014
Will you please? update soon? What takes this long? It's been almost 6 weeks, and last time it was 7, I could understand if the chapters 8/10 thousand words long or it was always like 3 or something chapters at a time. but it's one 4k word chapter and then nothing for over a month plus. I don't think I'll be sticking about much longer if this is becoming the norm for updating, once a fortnight was bad enough to keep up with the story but now I don't even remember what's happened the past couple of updates it's been so long. This was my favorite story for so long but I just feel like giving up, I'm sure others feel the same. Can you not please just wrap it up now? You've got us all loving your male character and it's flopping now. Please give us something!
Guest chapter 47 . 3/11/2014
Hey :) I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your story and I'm reading it since june 2013 already :) and of course take your time in posting it, just like we enjoy reading it, you should enjoy writing it, so.. Yeah :) keep going :)
MissyMD chapter 48 . 3/4/2014
Don't know how I forgot to review this chapter. Perfect as always. The developing love and relationship between your character and Ana just puts the biggest smile on my face. Really can't wait for the next update. x
Guest chapter 48 . 2/26/2014
don't listen to those rushing you. take your time, it's always worth the wait
Mercia chapter 48 . 2/23/2014
Hi there. Will you be doing another update this month(Feb)?The last one chapter 48 was on February.7th, and your profile says you are only 50% into chapter 49. We lose the thread of the story with such long gaps.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/19/2014
Will you ever update again more than weeks apart? I love this story but I wish you would just wrap it up, it's dragging now by the time a new chapter comes you need to read the previous two or three to get back upto speed. Rarely do you update the progress either , I feel every time we hae to beg for new chapters, what is ss month? I thought maybe the 7 odd week break you had wrote a few chapters for the month to post for us? I don't want to sound rude but I just want to know what's going on with Chloe, Amanda and find out if the couple you''ve lead us all to love end up together or not. I just feel unsure if we will ever get closure at this point? As to how this will go.
tamster127 chapter 47 . 2/14/2014
glad your back great chapter
5,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »