Reviews for Strong Steele
meg chapter 52 . 4/11/2016
so good please please update!
Guest chapter 52 . 4/9/2016
My favorite lemon was when Ana and Gavin got to role play with Gavin as bad cop. Second best is definitely when Ana gave Gavin one of his fantasies ;)
zapiskimartyh chapter 52 . 3/30/2016
Hi! loving your story! Will you update anytime soon? looking forward to next chapters! I am so on team Christian! can't wait to see them back together :)
rcjr3905 chapter 52 . 3/26/2016
hope you update soon!
Amelia Wick chapter 51 . 3/24/2016
Just going this story and so glad I did! I hope you come back soon! I would be happy if Ana had a HEA with either of them but I personally like Gavin a lot more. This story is amazing!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 52 . 3/20/2016
OMG way to leave us with a cliffhanger! Poor Gavin walking in with Christian trying to caress Ana! I mean I understand Christians concern and all but still he was pushing it!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 51 . 3/20/2016
I'm curious if Ana is going to get Christian involved once she really finds out what's really going on with Mrs. Boyle and Antony Richards involvement with Mrs. Boyle? I thought for sure for a while that Tiff was going to say her stepfather was Stepen Morton. That would have shocked the shit out of Ana!? Does Mrs. Boyle know that Chloe almost cost Gavin his job? Does she know what a lying scheming drug addict she is? Can' wait for her to find out. I so want to see Richards go down too! What's Mrs. Boyle going to say to try and get Ana away from her son? I kind of hope that Gavin shows up at the dinner or at least sneaks up on them after listening to what his mother has to say?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 50 . 3/20/2016
Wait till he tells her that Chloe played him!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 49 . 3/20/2016
That was cute glad he made it.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 46 . 3/19/2016
Oh I so want to know what his mother said when she called Ana!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 45 . 3/19/2016
Shit Chloe is playing him!?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 44 . 3/19/2016
So part of her story is true?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 43 . 3/19/2016
Please don't tell me that he brought Chloe to his apartment?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 42 . 3/19/2016
Go Cam! I think that everyone is rooting for him! LOL
joan.goldman.9 chapter 41 . 3/19/2016
LOL of all people to bump into when you are not wearing panties! Whats in the email that Mel wants Gavin to read?
5,622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »