Reviews for Strong Steele
AimeeC69 chapter 48 . 2/10/2014
Glad your back, have been dying for a new chapter. Now I cant wait to find out what Chloe is talking about
DandelionFace chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
I hope Chloe, Amanda, or Christian don't break up Ana and Mr. Boxers. You've got me so in love with them as a couple it'd break my poor heart
Madison Girl chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
I really miss Christian. Will he reappear in your story and fight for Ana or is Christian completely out the picture?
Kalene chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
Hooked on this story. So happy to see an update. I'm gonna hope SS month means maybe another update soon please? You can't leave us on that note at the end. My heart can't take it.
muymy chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
Ecstatic to see a continuation slightly from the ending of chapter 47. Ana finally pouring her heart out was such a prominent moment for this story and how far she has came that it deserved further exploitation of how both she and Gavin felt during that time, and you wrote it beautifully, the emotional connection between Gavin and Ana is deep rooted now and you've done a wonderful job in giving Ana a different path in life. Puzzled at what Chloe means by "It's fake."

I shall be sitting on the edge of my chair awaiting another update to find out.
erdunham chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
It's Fake! What the hell is Chloe doing? Can't wait for the next update
LoveFSOGgirl chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
This is getting so interesting with what is going on with Chloe. I'm crossing my fingers Ana and Mr. Boxers can make it through whatever is going on.
Stacey chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
Omg why do you leave us hanging! I can't wait to read! Post soon please I look everyday for a new post.
J chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
G and A are just too cute together
PrettyPixieBallerina chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
...WHAT? You leave us with Chloe saying 'it's fake'? How could you!? Update soon...holding my breath and hanging on...
kayla86evans chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
As always sooooo excited to see an update for strong steele :D always makes my day :D

OMG what a cliffhanger! what's going to happen now? you can't leave us too long. pretty please!
Kitty590 chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
I love and hate where this ended, so much anticipation now until the next update
summerdressdays chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
Wow couldn't believe it when I saw my email notification. Great chapter, so glad your back. Is it silly I love Ana and Gavin together so much, that Ana finally saying those words and the afterwards of how they both felt has left me near tears? Not usual for a story to really get to me, but this one does.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
Please don't leave us that long again. I was losing my mind
Guest chapter 48 . 2/8/2014