Reviews for Finding Understanding
TheMaidenOfTheHunt chapter 11 . 4/5
Yeah this completely turned me off. It went from cute and brotherly to romance. I'm not really a fun so bye! I enjoyed my stay here.
EeveeKey chapter 11 . 2/28
Dangit. When I picked up this story, I didn't read the genre romance... Sigh. Chapter 11 turned me off completely, since I rather dislike the "Jackrabbit" pairing. Up to this point, the story is very enjoyable- I love the concept of a fatherly/brotherly Bunnymund and mostly fatherly North- and the oddity that is fatherly Pitch. However, I regret at the choice- well, necessity for me, to pit this book down. "Jackrabbit" honestly just makes me very uneasy- like incest. Again, fabulous book- just... not what I hoped it was. I enjoyed me stay here, truly- thank you for having me.
PlaidOtaku chapter 25 . 10/25/2016
I love this story! I felt it was an abrupt and sort of weird ending but I love every chapter !
PlaidOtaku chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
this is very nice. not overly sexual and very steady and thought out. I'm excited to see where it goes. And at the beginning of this, you said "you jackrabbit fans will love this" so are you saying you're not a jackrabbit fan?
PlaidOtaku chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Oooh I thought Aster's big eyes and slip ups had something to do with the mating season he mentione ps
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Aww. Sweet.

~Nox
demonicKitsune2 chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
Hmm... So Pitch is a gay pediphile.
FanFun chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I am an avid reader of your works, both on as well as A03. I know you had to repost some of your works on the other site and I am wondering if you would put your Blizzard of '68 fic on A03? I have been hankering to read that one again. Please and thank you
An avid fan
SassySnowflake16 chapter 14 . 3/4/2016
I DONT SHIP IT BUT IT WAS WRITTEN SO GOOD DAMMIT
SassySnowflake16 chapter 14 . 3/4/2016
OMG I CANT RIGHT NOW
SassySnowflake16 chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
THIS CHANGED SO QUICK AND FAST
akuma chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
そういまいましい所有格の老人! (this is from Babylon translate it says "so damn possessive old man!" -or would state that...)
akuma chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Fear is one of the quickest emotions to go through and the most sadductive/addictive to go into...
big farrtttts chapter 2 . 9/12/2015