Reviews for From Bird to Bat
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
I want to read more. Update.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
Great chapter. Deathstroke's mask is black and orange not brown. I was waiting for this (Dick and Tim).
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
Good chapter. Liked the talk between Dick and Alfred.
Isn't it Harley's shtick to call joker pudin'? Why pumpkin?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
Bit of a short and slow chapter but good never the less. This got me thinking when is Dick going to interact with the Justice League?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
Good chapter, but the trap was so predictable. Joker using fear toxin? Not really his thing, and where would get get some? Still a great chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
I like dark dick it's orgional. Plus very believeable to be that broken and finaly snap.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
Beautiful. This chapter got me thinking, i don't think this would work with Dick and Barbara. Barbara would be too close to the problem she wouldn't be an outlet as much as Zatanna. For the record that's a good thing, a punch in the face to dick and babs supporters, becuase chalant is the best. Now becuase i ship chalant i could be biased, but i thinkx i supported my statement objectively. Anyway another great chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
Awsome. Glad to have some more chalant, but just wish their "sex" sceen was just a little bit more specific, or longer.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Liked the chapter, and the confliction Dick is feeling.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
Great chapter although some of the Batman diologe was a bit chessey. I hope to see some bones break in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
I like dark Dick, that was always one of my favorite characteristics about Batman which is how dark he is. Liked ths chapter and honestly i'm glad you're not involving Damian i never really liked him. Was surprised that Taila didn't offer to try and bring Bruce back though. Very much enjoying this.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Amazing chapter. The talk with Tim cleared up some questions i had. It was a great dialog, plus i like you set up a possible romance with Tim and Cassie. I loved Dick's talk with Alfred, very true to the characters. Awsome.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Not sure when you wrote this maybe it was written before season 2 ended, but Aqualad was given the Team back and the team was operating out of the watchtower, and Impluse became Kid Flash. Anyway still a good chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Loved this chapter, thought it was awsome. Unless they changed her name in young justice isn't it Hawkgirl? I loved the part where did said, "i'm not asking for your permission, i'm telling you." Awsome very Batman. I feel that Diana would have been a little bit more broken up even if you don't ship them like i do she and him are part of the trilogy and good friends. But thats all. Awsome chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
You say boring chapter, but i liked it. Wish it was a bit longer.